Dr. Raymond J. Small

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Small

He helped greatly with a second opinion and guidence for my health options. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The best Dr around. He has a vast knowledge of chemistry and biology. He's accurate and beyond descriptive in everything I've asked about. Not many drs are as passionate or as intelligent. He's one in a million. I trust my families lIves with him. Professional and on point. Every time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Small is very kind, knowledgeable and gentle. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

An incredibly knowledgeable ER physician, Dr. Small runs at a fast pace but never skimps on the things that are needed for the excellent care of his patients. A good communicator, Dr. Small strives to keep the patients and families he sees well-informed and so not confused or frustrated. The take home? Dr. Small honestly cares about the patients he sees; making him a good communicator as well as a bright and efficient physician.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This doctor made quite the impression for me. He spent a longer amount of time seeing me than every other doctor I've seen in my life. Not just the amount of time but the amount of quality time. Dr Small seemed to me as in his element when working in the emergency room, IMO. And though I don't wish to be in the ER as a patient ever again, If I had to be, I would certainly hope to be having Dr Small again as the physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I only saw Dr. Small briefly in the ER, but in that short amount of time he made quite an impression. I was in Dr. Small's ER for a badly sprained ankle. In his exam of my injury he was very gentle & caring. He explained every step of his examination before he poked & prodded my foot, so I was ready to feel some discomfort & pain in advance. So, there were no surprises. After an xray of my injured ankle was taken, Dr. Small showed me the xray and explained what he saw. My ankle wasn't broken, thankfully, but he still put my foot in a cast. When I first entered the ER, I was quite scared & nervous, but upon Dr. Small's seeing me I actually felt a calm throughout my body and my nervousness & pain lessened. I wasn't expecting that. So, thank you very much Dr. Small for changing a bad experience into a tolerable one. I am greatful for being seen & treated by Dr. Small.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Small was the first and only doctor I've ever seen who actually took the time to explain medical jargon, to me, in a way that I could actually understand. He has a really great bedside manner and is extremely intelligent, having an impressive command of medical knowledge. I would definitely see Dr. Small again if need be and I would most certainly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Raymond J. Small's Credentials

• University of Miami (Grad. 1994)
  • Western Connecticut State University * (Grad. 1989)

• Hip fracture
  • Bell's palsy
  • Myocardial ischemia
  • Anaphylaxis
  • COPD
  • Ear infection (middle ear)

• Alberta Blue Cross