Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Shaddock

First of all, I want to begin by saying how GRATEFUL I am in finding Dr. Shaddock. A little over 2 months ago I begin going to Absolute Life Wellness Center, to be treated for a really bad back problem and terrible pain in my right knee. It all started thanks to my friend referring Dr. Shaddock to me. I have never been to a chiropractor before so I didn't know what to expect. I was already in bad shape, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance. So I did. I was very impressed at how fast Dr. Shaddock responded to my New Patient Inquiry, considering it was on a weekend. By that Monday, the office manager Yazmin Sosa called to set up my free consultation visit; which was schedule for that same day. After talking with Dr. Shaddock for about 30 minutes, I knew I have come to the right place and would be in good hands. He knew exactly what needed to be done and started treating me right away. Dr. Shaddock is not only an excellent chiropractor, but TRULY cares about his patients. =)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Great Chiropractor! Best I have honestly been to!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011