Ratings for Dr. Amir H. Nadimi

Great doctor, he cares about all his patients, he's very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I can't say enough about the care provided by Dr. Nadimi and the results achieved over time! He has helped me avoid all surgeries and go back to my competitive sports and other activities at 100%.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I feel so much better after seeing Dr Nadimi! You won't regret seeing him for your pain issues. I am in the medical field and recommend him to my patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I was in back to back car accidents a week apart and was in really bad shape. My neck, back, and knee were hurting terribly. Dr. Nadimi was able to work the vast majority of kinks out and made treating with him relatively painless. He's and excellent chiropractor. I have already recommended him to my family and friends

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My daughter had back pain from dance for almost 2 years. We saw the pediatrician an orthopedic dr., a chiropractor and a massage thereapist over the course of a year. Nothing helped and nobody could tell me what was causing the pain. Dr. Nadimi had it figured out on the first visit and her pain began to reduce immediately. Her pain level decreased with each visit. Dr. Nadimi is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was experiencing a leg problem that was probably from a piriformis syndrome. After a couple of months of physical therapy the pain and other symptoms subsided slightly. On the first visit Dr. Nadimi examined me and recognized the piriformis condition as well as a problem with my foot. He slowly started treating first the piriformis syndrome and then the foot. Within one month the pain was almost gone and after several weeks of treatment I was pain free. He was professional and demonstrated concern for my health. The number of treatments I needed per week were reduced and eventually I was discharged. He never tried to keep me coming back for more treatments for his benefit. The treatments were always for my benefit. I highly recommend Dr. Nadimi. His office is clean, bright, and relaxing. I never waited past my appointment times. He was on time and if I arrived early and he was available he took me in early rather than make me wait for him. Thank you Dr. Nadimi for your skill and helping my life get back to pain free.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Nadimi cured my migraines. I am 33 years old, and have suffered from severe migraines for 10 years. I saw doctor after doctor who offered me a slew of tests, MRIs, pain medications, blood tests for various conditions, and zero relief. During my initial consultation with Dr. Nadimi, he told me very matter-of-factly that his goal was to significantly reduce my migraines within a few weeks. My inner skeptic laughed, there was no way he could deliver on his promise, it was too good to be true. I was wrong. Dr. Nadimi changed my life. I began seeing Dr. Nadimi and immediately got relief and started to feel better. My headaches very quickly improved, and started to dramatically decrease in both frequency and severity after only two weeks (if not sooner.) Within a month, I was virtually migraine free. I do not have to take my prescription migraine medications anymore. I cannot say enough – how much Dr. Nadimi changed my life and got rid of my migraines.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I have had an amazing first experience with going to a chiropractor, thanks to Dr. Nadimi! I have gotten severe migraines and tension headaches since I was in high school, and am now 34. I was losing more and more days per month suffering, until I decided to go here. The combination of chiropractic care and accupuncture has significantly helped me. I still get the headaches, but they are shortened in length and decreased in intensity, so most of the time, I can continue with my daily life. Hopefully, with time, they will keep decreasing! Thanks again Dr. Nadimi! ~Jenny G.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Very happy with my treatment plan by Dr. Nadimi for my ankle sprain. Polite, professional and very pleasant to work with. Dr. uses Kinesio tape which I find extremely helpful in a speedy recovery. I have had experience with this type of taping product in the past with much success and was pleasantly surprised to see he also uses it. Great Stuff! Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Amir H. Nadimi's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)