Ratings for Dr. James P. Fulop

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Seemed disinterested and out of it. Promised results from the seep study that were impossible. Mishandled insurance, and copay. During they study there was no individual care or help. It all seemed designed for maximum cost. Would not recommend this for a sleep study.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

His office is terrible. I was referred to see him but my primary care doctor. I did my home sleep test after my first appt. They never call me back with my result. I have to kept calling them and leaving them messages. I got a CPAP Machine and I am now trtrying to setup a follow up appt per my insurance request. Guess what. I can't get to anyone there after three days of calling. Who runs a business like this. OhioHealth should be ashame of providing this kind of service.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Fulop, while presumably quite knowledgeable, does not seem to care about his patients or their concerns. Additionally, his staff is terrible. They do not return phone calls, are generally rude, and also have a very limited time where the phones work. If you call outside of the hours 10-4, you cannot reach them or leave a message. If you call during hours, you will likely leave a message and have to call back since they will not call you back otherwise.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. James P. Fulop's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)