Ratings for Dr. Randy A. Gaw

They refuse to give me a copy of my blood work. They all have different opinions of how to read my head CT and if I end up with the thing they seem to have found in my head CT being cancerous and killing me, I WILL make sure my family sues them for malpractice. They didn't tell me that I had an appointment scheduled until a few days before and I can't get out of work so now they tell me I have to wait another 6 months just to get in. Because of THEIR MISTAKE I am supposed to sit and wonder if there's a tumor in my brain for another 6 MONTHS??? DO NOT TRUST YOUR HEALTH TO THESE PEOPLE! As for Dr. Gaw himself he has basically said I'm a medical mystery and he'd like to keep running tests every time I go in.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Gaw is an extremely caring and compassionate physician. He listens extremely well and doesn't make you feel rushed. I really feel that he hurts when he has had to tell me the status of my medical condition(which is not good at the moment). I feel really fortunate to have such a good physician whom I trust.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

When I needed a neurologist immediately, I was told it would take weeks to get in. I was already his patient.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Being a neurologist you would think they could help but after 30 minutes with me and a few simple tests says "I dont't know". Sent for MRI says normal now says if he wants follow up will call but may be 4 days from now ask his receptionist which evidently is the only person you can talk to what is my next step she says wait for call back in possibly 4 days come on i waited a month for this appoitment and this is what i get. Also no insurance and ask for my payment before even filled out paper work so this leads me to believe if you dont have insurance your not as important.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Excellent Doctor! Very kind and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

He is an excellent doctor and listens very well. He helped me tremendously and was very efficient with treatment. His staff is great too. I have reccomended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

terrible for 6 months have been going to him and he has no ideal whats wrong with me. So on last visit I told him I have been coming here for 6 months do you have any ideal what is wrong with me and he said no. What the heck send me to someone who does know quit yanking my chain and milking my insurance company and me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

He was very "cold" and seemed to act as though he was being *bothered* by me or something.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

He is a knowledgeable, compassionate, wonderful doctor. He listens to everything you have to say and doesn't breeze in and out of the room like a lot of other doctors. He has been a blessing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

out of all the doctors I have gone to he is one of the best. Very knowlageable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Randy A. Gaw's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med