Ratings for Dr. Eugenio A. Duarte

I really look forward to my appointments. It's important to find someone who's genuinely interested and who keeps up. The office is clean and pleasant too - a must on my list!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The best psychologist in New York City! He listens attentively and with compassion.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr Duarte came across as inexperienced and unreliable. I agree with the other reviewer.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Duarte is very compassionate and willing to listen. He helps his patients reach their own personal success through self-observation and challenges them to evaluate different areas of their life. I highly recommend him as a therapist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Duarte is a caring, observant and helpful psychologist. I began seeing him over a year ago and I have made great strides in my personal life. I have learned so much from him. He really knows what he's doing and is great at making me feel comfortable. I recommend him highly to anyone looking to help themselves. He's the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I would not use this doctor under any circumstances. Avoid. I was involved in a situation that was life-threatening and handled quite poorly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013