Dr. Kevin Stice

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Stice

Dr. Stice is an amazing chiropractor who truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Amazing! Dr. Stice is the best chiropractor I have ever been to

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Stice is such a blessing. He has changed my life. He genuinely cares about his patients. I used to have headaches everyday, all day...but not anymore. He knows what he's doing and is by far the best chiropractor I've ever seen. I would highly recommend him if you are in need of an amazing chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

He is excellent at what he does !!! I wouldn't go to any other chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Stice is excellent! He is very knowledgeable and is genuinely concerned with my overall health. I wouldnt go anywhere else and I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Stice is EXCELLENT! I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is professional, experienced, and has a great bedside manner. He listened to my concerns and made me feel as if my needs mattered. Would truly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Stice is very friendly, very helpful, and very down to earth. He is easy to talk to about anything and is very thorough in listening. He does everything he can to help make you comfortable. My favorite thing is that he had the ability to align me without jerking me around and hurting me. He knows exactly what to do to get the pops I need with minimal force. My husband and I absolutely adore Dr. Stice and wouldn't trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Kevin Stice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chiropractor Big Spring TX: Big Spring TX Chiropractor Dr. Kevin Stice is located in Big Spring TX at Big Spring Chiropractic. Dr. Kevin Stice has had the please of serving the Big Spring community for several years. http://www.bigspringchiropractic.com

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

• Chiropractic adjustment