Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. Spencer

Dr. Spencer has got to be the absolute worst "doctor" I've ever seen in my entire sick lived life! As I leave the emergency department at Inova I felt so compelled to leave this review because this man is SUCH an a** and a half. I quite literally hope he chokes on the a** he will be chewing for breakfast...all puns intended. Dismissing my ovarian cyst pain and telling me he only deals with medicial emergencies in the emergency room...BOY BYE...you have been working all of 4 years...my ovarian cysts have worked harder than you. He's a sorry excuse for a doctor and should most definitely have his license revoked. The only reason I had to deal with this deuschmonger was because they switched shifts..he had NO clue what was going on...wasn't even planning on talking to me...the nurse came to discharge me and I was like um no I haven't even met the doctor what the heck?? And her slow a** kept saying yeah that's fine yeah let me see yeah...complete waste of my time. I left the hospital with a blood pressure of 158/98(I'm only 25), a terrible rash that no one would address, horrible abdominal pain, and the inability to urinate. Why did I go in in the first place?? FIRE THIS TOOL!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Jeremy A. Spencer's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2007)

Molina