Ratings for Dr. Eugene A. Rivera

This practice has a policy against allowing patients to see another dr. in the practice if their assigned dr. is unavailable..even for a 'sick' visit, and the partner dr. has an available appointment. Staff informed me that they would have to seek 'permission' from my dr. to be seen by Dr. Eugene Rivera (for an available appointment-even after I explained that I was sick). When no one returned my call 3 1/2 hours later, I recontacted the office and confirmed that the appt I desired was still available. They refused to confirm the appointment until Dr. Rivera gave them his approval to see me. 2 hours later and 1 hour before the appt time, I again called the office and informed them I would arrive at the appointment time since it was still available. Upon my arrival, I was advised that even though the appt was still available Dr. Rivera refused to see me because I didn't wait for his decision!! I was told to either come back tomorrow, wait 4 days to see my assn. dr. or go to the ER!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

This doctor has a bad bedside manner. Did not go the extra mile for me. I left his office with more questions than when I came in. Was not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Eugene A. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare