Dr. David J. Cox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David J. Cox

Dr. Cox is an excellent doctor. My husband was having some serious issues and it was all because his previous doctor had him one 2 of the same kind of medicines! Dr. Cox found it immediately and my husband is back to his old self. I can’t thank him or Heather enough for giving me my husband back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

So glad I found an excellent doctor that takes my Medicaid. Dr. Cox and Heather are wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Cox and his staff at Perry Internal Medicine is the best, hands-down.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Love Dr. Cox and Heather! The are the best in Georgia! Very knowledgeable and compassionate!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have been to several doctors over the past year with abdominal pain. Each time I was told it was my prostate and treated with antibiotics without ever having received a prostate exam. I saw Dr. Cox for the very first time and due to my pain was ordered a CT scan. I found out that same day it was not my prostate but rather diverticulitis. Finally after a year of constant pain I now know what's wrong. His level of caring and bed side manner is excellent. I also enjoyed Sonya that works in his office. I can't thank him enough. Best Dr. ever.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Cox and his staff are knowledgeable and caring. I'm glad I chose him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013