Ratings for Dr. CYNTHIA A. Nater

I love Dr. Nater!!! She saved my life & my baby's life. She is straight forward with all her patients because she cares a lot for her patients! I rather have a doctor who tells me the truth always verses lies & just takes your money!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I'm happy with the practice overall. I am VERY unhappy with my experience with Dr. Nater. She rushed into the exam room and plopped dramatically into a chair and started her speech. I didn't know she was the doctor until I read her name tag because she did not introduce herself. My husband and I felt like she was in a hurry to be out of there and to be somewhere else. I was overweight at my appointment and she stressed that I was "MORBIDLY obese". No other doctor, however, had any issues with my weight. She didn't answer my questions/concerns satisfactorily. She was rude, abrupt, condescending, unprofessional, and had very poor bedside manner. This was my first prenatal appointment, I was going in order to confirm a pregnancy (she never told me whether I was or not). I went home and cried and cried and felt so depressed after seeing her. I followed up with Dr. Turner, who was wonderful!! Everyone else I saw was great!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Do not go to see this doctor unless you want to experience the WORST prenatal visit of your life. I sat (undressed) in a room for more than 45 minutes without ever seeing a doctor at all - waiting to be examined at my 20-week visit. Finally after almost an hour of sitting very uncomfortably, the "office manager" came in to talk to me - WHILE I WAS NAKED! It turns out that after paying my $50 copay, giving my urine sample, taking my weight, and sitting in a room for almost an hour NAKED - they could not treat me because my records had not transferred from my previous OB's office yet. Do not go to Southern Crescent Women's "Health". You'll regret it.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Very helpful with pcos and getting you pregnant with that condition.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

The office help has made dealing with the Dr a nightmare. Lots of red tape and jumping through hoops to be seen and get info

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. CYNTHIA A. Nater's Credentials

• Korean

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MAMSI