Ratings for Dr. Vlada Frankenberger

Dr Frankenberger is fantastic,knowledgeable and professional! Dr Frankenberger helped me avoid surgery of the neck and lower back. She is a wonderful,kind and skilled Dr I can not thank her enough for having a pain management plan for me that actually works. Heather is a fantastic Physician s assistant and is very helpful,knowledgeable and thoughtful along with all of the office staff. Wouldn’t consider any other dr or staff. If you’re in pain this is the office to go to

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Frankenberger is great at knowing where my pain is the greatest and is able to treat accordingly. I've moved to another state since beginning treatment with her. I come back to Dr. Frankenberger for my injections. She's a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Staff is very caring. Dr. Frankenberger explained what she was doing and was very attentive and gentle. Her treatment is very effective in reducing my pain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Frankenberger is extremely helpful and knowlegable in helping me with my shoulder pain. She is confident and professional and her down to earth manner makes for a very comfortable visit. The office staff is courteous and professional and the offices are always super clean. If you have pain, this is the doctor you need to see. I have referred many friends to her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

BEST DR EVER!! GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!! VERY HELPFUL!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

SHES A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, LISTENS WELL AND HELPS YOU , SHE HAS A VERY DELICATE TOUCH HER INJECTIONS ARE STRESS FREE EVERY TIME , STAFF IS PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL, OFFICE IS WELL MANAGED AND CLEAN. I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. F AND HER STAFF.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Epidural Injection for Herniated Disc. Quick procedure with results as promised. She helped me avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This is a wonderful doctor who helped with my back pain after years of suffering. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have had severe pain in my right flank area for years. Tried many different treatments. Dr. Frankenberger was able to relieve my pain on the first visit very successfully and for the first time in 25 years that I had relief from that pain that lasted more than a day or two. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been having severe muscular pain and other issues with my left arm and shoulder that cause me severe pain every day of my life for over two years now after a car accident. I went to see Dr. Frankenberger after seeing almost every specialist under the sun to deal with my conditions. She was amazing... She was able to discover the main cause of my symptoms which are two herniated disks (which no one picked up on, everyone was just treating my symptoms) and gave me a treatment plan (that I am currently following). She gave me hope. I can't explain the overwhelming feeling of hearing I won't have to live with severe pain every day. I am beyond thankful for her knowledge and approach. Thank you Dr. Vlada Frankenberger

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Vlada Frankenberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frankenberger graduated magna cum laude from the New York Institute of Technology and participated in a combined program with the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. While in medical school she was inducted into the medical honor society and was awarded her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree in 2002. Dr. Frankenberger completed a rotating internship at North Shore/LIJ Plainview Hospital, and then completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Stony Brook University Medical Center. She then went on to complete a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management in the Department of Anesthesiology at New York’s prestigious Mount Sinai Medical Center. She is an active member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Pain Society, and American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has authored multiple articles in the field of interventional pain management as well and physical medicine and rehabilitation. She is fluent in Russian. Dr. Frankenberger is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the New York Institute College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Frankenberger is also board certified in Interventional Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Frankenberger believes in a comprehensive multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of painful conditions. Her training in physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain management allows her to treat pain utilizing the best techniques from both of these medical disciplines. Dr. Frankenberger’s fellowship training allows her to specifically target and deliver potent medications precisely to the locations that will have the greatest effect on easing pain. This is often done utilizing state of the art digital fluoroscopy.

• Russian

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)

Kaiser-Permanente