Ratings for Dr. Vlada Frankenberger

Epidural Injection for Herniated Disc. Quick procedure with results as promised. She helped me avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This is a wonderful doctor who helped with my back pain after years of suffering. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have had severe pain in my right flank area for years. Tried many different treatments. Dr. Frankenberger was able to relieve my pain on the first visit very successfully and for the first time in 25 years that I had relief from that pain that lasted more than a day or two. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been having severe muscular pain and other issues with my left arm and shoulder that cause me severe pain every day of my life for over two years now after a car accident. I went to see Dr. Frankenberger after seeing almost every specialist under the sun to deal with my conditions. She was amazing... She was able to discover the main cause of my symptoms which are two herniated disks (which no one picked up on, everyone was just treating my symptoms) and gave me a treatment plan (that I am currently following). She gave me hope. I can't explain the overwhelming feeling of hearing I won't have to live with severe pain every day. I am beyond thankful for her knowledge and approach. Thank you Dr. Vlada Frankenberger

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Frankenberger has helped me so much with managing pain from a completely torn hamstring and bursitis in my hip. I would highly recommend Dr. Frankenberger to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Thank you Dr frankenberger. The best pain management Dr. Ever. I have three herniated discs in my neck,they got so bad I was in severe pain and not able to live my life. Dr. Frakenberger helped me . She listened to me and I have severe allergic reactions to steroids so I knew I was going to be a hard patient to help,cause I get that from a lot of drs, but she just came right in and had know problem of what she was going to do. My pain is well controlled and I have my life back. Dr. Frankenberger you are amazing and thank you so much. I would recommend my family and friends to you in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Frankenberger is the first pain management doctor that I have gotten relief from

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

She is my favorite doctor and she helped me with my pain management. I would highly recommend her to any friend, family or colleague.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I had great experience in this office. Dr.Frankenberger is exceptional. She listened, examined and treated my problem. I am now pain free. Thank you Dr. Frankenberger.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Very friendly staff. Knowledgeable Doctor. Great personality. I highly recommend her. She'll listen to what my problem is and addressed it. I am now pain free.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Vlada Frankenberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frankenberger graduated magna cum laude from the New York Institute of Technology and participated in a combined program with the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. While in medical school she was inducted into the medical honor society and was awarded her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree in 2002. Dr. Frankenberger completed a rotating internship at North Shore/LIJ Plainview Hospital, and then completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Stony Brook University Medical Center. She then went on to complete a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management in the Department of Anesthesiology at New York’s prestigious Mount Sinai Medical Center. She is an active member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Pain Society, and American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has authored multiple articles in the field of interventional pain management as well and physical medicine and rehabilitation. She is fluent in Russian. Dr. Frankenberger is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the New York Institute College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Frankenberger is also board certified in Interventional Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Frankenberger believes in a comprehensive multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of painful conditions. Her training in physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain management allows her to treat pain utilizing the best techniques from both of these medical disciplines. Dr. Frankenberger’s fellowship training allows her to specifically target and deliver potent medications precisely to the locations that will have the greatest effect on easing pain. This is often done utilizing state of the art digital fluoroscopy.

• Russian

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)