Ratings for Dr. Dmitry Tarasevich

He should not be practicing medicine. I went in for a severe cough and sinus infectionl, with a fever. I had fractured ribs from the violent coughing. He told me I just had seasonal allergies, and prescribed a "cough syrup." When asked, he did not know the ingredients and had to look it up, then had to ask the nurse for an alternative, as I am sensitive to one of the drugs in it. NEVER called me back with results of my x-rays. Nurse told me over the phone that they looked like I had "severe emphysema or COPD" but would not let me talk to a doctor. Horrible experience. I can't believe he has a medical license.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I was so disappointed in my physical - I asked to get Dr. Neilley back. I was not given an internal with my physical, told "not sure if your insurance covers it" also told I was "well over 60" and didn't need one; although I have a history of breast cancer. He didn't want to do a breast exam either - I had to insist on that. sigh....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Interrupted the appointment to take a phone call. Told me that he didn't know about the issue I was having, so he asked his nurse. Then he gave me her opinion based on her own life experience. I went to him for medical advice, not anecdotal evidence! Extremely unhelpful and unreassuring. Didn't even give me any advice as to where I could go for more information. I will be changing to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011