Ratings for Dr. Sai Prasanna Mannem

I have seen Dr. Mannem a few times and am absolutely surprised by some of the negative comments here. She is very personable, knowledgeable, and does a great job of following through to make sure that I felt better. She personally called the pharmacy over a weekend to ensure that I was able to get my prescription filled out due to an issue in the computer system. I would recommend her to anyone and I am certain you will not be dissapointed

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mannem several times over the last few years. She has seemed very knowledgeable and personable. Her nursing staff is professional and courteous. The only issue I had was not with her nor the staff, but with their new computer system. It seems some of my patient information got buried in the netherworld of computer data, and they have a difficult time pulling it into the new system.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Not a personable doctor. Her staff is always rushing through and there is no privacy here.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I found Dr. Mannem very personable and she addressed all my concerns. Was a very comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DOCTOR. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

We have visited Sai Prasanna couple of time and she is very nice doctor and has lot of knowledge with regards to generic practice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Total waste of my time.. I would rather see a quack . Wouldnt recommend her to any one. Useless testing and she cannot even interpret the results.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I was very disappointed as the doctor does not come across as someone who is knowledgeable.I am not going back and will not recommend anyone to Dr. Sai Prasanna.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Highly NOT recommended. There is not one good thing I could say about the staff or dr. Mannem. She is unable to recognize known issues that other primary care doctors had before (with confirmation of tests and specialists). She prescribes useless, expensive medication, sometimes without proper testing. The staff is careless, they neglect calls and notes, they delay referrals, etc. The nurse is rude and obnoxious. They admittedly breach privacy and unfortunately this is not all... Please avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Bright, thorough, and very nice! I liked Dr Mannem very much, and will be returning

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013