Ratings for Dr. Mumtaz Raza

do not see this doctor! dr. raza is absolutely deplorable, that shows no compassion is stone faced and show no emotion. my girls hate her. please f you value your life or childs life stay away

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

she s absolutely terrible! My daughters hate her and I'm not fond her either. She is cold and stone faced and shows no emotion. I should have fired her sooner thinking she was a good doctor because was seeking excellent help from another doctor. please if you value your life or your child's life do not see her and if you are a current patient...get out now.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Mumtaz Raza is a complete quack and has absolutely no patient skills. She will write things like "seems aggressive" or "heightened anxiety" in the report that you don't even say happen so you stay there longer!! This hospital is a money making machine and does not care about the patients at all! I saw that no one in there was actually receiving any treatment and it was just a psych hold facility. Once the patients insurance ran out they got them out the door within the hour! Said hope you get better good luck after their "treatment". I stayed here right before Christmas and they could've cared less that I needed to travel home to see my girlfriend at the time. They are only in it for themselves and Pray to God you don't get Dr. Mumtaz Raza as she is an absolute joke of a Doctor and Mental Health Doctor at that!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

ZERO STARS for Dr. Mumtaz Raza. It is incredible she even has a license to practice psychiatry. Left both appointments uncontrollably in tears. She basically goes through the motions of the appointment, makes a judgement on what is wrong with you in minutes, and sticks with it never listening to a word you have to say about anything (the new medication she prescribed causing me serious side effects which she refused to change, or any of my physical or mental health problems). Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health is just a money collecting establishment that should be closed down. I can't imagine this woman keeps patients longer than one of two visits. JUST AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

First meeting I brought up a concern that I wanted to address and after only knowing me for as long as it took me to express it, declared that I didn't have that problem. Never listens at all, asked questions that proved that she didn't hear my response to a related issue 3 minutes before. Maybe she is better with children. Though I feel sorry for any relying on her diagnosis for help, because that would be criminal. Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

She is awful. The absolute worst. I'd get my psychiatric care from a homeless person downtown before I'd go back to her. She is rude, judgemental, and doesn't listen to what you have to say. Sadly, I think I know more about medication psychiatry than she does. Look at her picture on the alexian brothers website and that about sums up her bedside manner. I want a refund.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

This doctor sucks. She doesn't listen to what you are telling her and doesn't care about your opinion.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr.Raza does not return phone calls in a timely manner. She does not seem concerned with her patients and does not explain her recommendations in thorough manner. I would definitely not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I saw this doctor as an inpatient psychiatrist when I was in the hospital. She is HORRIBLE. She was cold, uncompassionate and I didn't feel like she was listening to what I told her. She also decreased my medication at a rate faster then recommended which led to unpleasant side effects. I was so glad to be released from the hospital and never have to deal with her again!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Mumtaz Raza's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med