Ratings for Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

I went to two academic centers and two other endocrinologists (with several neck scans to boot) for my high calcium levels. No one could determine why my calcium level was high. This caused me severe fatigue and muscle aches. Dr. Otterbeck insisted it was a problem with my parathyroid. I saw a surgeon, who reluctantly performed surgery in light of the negative scans. The result -- I had a benign tumor of my parathyroid gland, just as Dr. Otterbeck predicted. It was 3 x normal size! I finally have my energy back....I really am so grateful that this was found.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I have been to many endocrinologists over the years....this is the best one I have found. Makes me feel welcome and secure in office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great doctor...heart of gold. Always there for me, even at the worst time of my life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Called today for appointment for thyroid issue. Receptionist answered phone (speed-talking ). I could not understand what the heck she said. I asked for an appointment, no appointments for 6 months she abruptly stated. Obviously this doctor is not managing his practice appropriately. I have a thyroid issue now, not 6 months from now !!!! Maybe it was an omen..

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Visited him, scared the $hit out of me with diagnosis. Went to specialist from Presbyterian And I quote. Whoever ordered these tests doesn't know how to order a test, give a test, or read the results

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Otterbeck did wonders with my diabetes, improving my A1c from 12 to 6 percent without insulin! He rocks!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

the best best best man and doctor i love him extraordianry care

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Find another Dr, he is uninformed and unavailable .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

The favorite doctor I see! (and I see and have seen a lot!).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor to get me back to good health.... My A1c is now perfect thanks to dr o being up to date on innovative medication!! First time in 9 years I have been perfectly controlled!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016