Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck's Ratings

the best in the west! great guy and even better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Initial visit with Dr. Otterbeck and was pleased. The doctor took his time explaining things, in fact anticipated what I was going to ask. When he was finished he asked me if I had any questions for him. True gentleman and since he was highly recommended by my PCP I assume he is an excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is knowledgeable, but not nearly as hands on as my new doctor at NYU. But he is the better option on SI. His staff, however, is HORRIBLE. Especially RALPH PL. Incompetence, bad attitudes, and just downright NASTY. The fact you are stuck in a dead-end job on Staten Island should not dictate the way you behave and treat your patients, basically the reason you get a paycheck. So incredibly PATHETIC.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

could not be happier with Dr. Otterbeck... he takes his time and really cares about your well-being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Otterbeck who was informed and informative. I now have a good understanding of my disease and the difference management options. 5 stars!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck knows what he is talking about and he listens. He doesn't overbook so the wait time is very reasonable..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is very compassionate and helped me with my high blood calcium. a great guy and doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is probably the best endocrinologist I have ever met, he has been treating my diabetes for 3 years and he has an approach to helping me that is second to none. Very compassionate very knowledgeable, and cares very much about his patients. Great guy! Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I like Dr. Otterbeck and I don't like any Doctor! Definitely worth going to see! Man of compassion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

A God-send for my mom. She was so ill with diabetes before seeing him. Simply amazing person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583014].votes_count ]]