Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

the best in the west! great guy and even better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Initial visit with Dr. Otterbeck and was pleased. The doctor took his time explaining things, in fact anticipated what I was going to ask. When he was finished he asked me if I had any questions for him. True gentleman and since he was highly recommended by my PCP I assume he is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is knowledgeable, but not nearly as hands on as my new doctor at NYU. But he is the better option on SI. His staff, however, is HORRIBLE. Especially RALPH PL. Incompetence, bad attitudes, and just downright NASTY. The fact you are stuck in a dead-end job on Staten Island should not dictate the way you behave and treat your patients, basically the reason you get a paycheck. So incredibly PATHETIC.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Otterbeck who was informed and informative. I now have a good understanding of my disease and the difference management options. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Otterbeck is probably the best endocrinologist I have ever met, he has been treating my diabetes for 3 years and he has an approach to helping me that is second to none. Very compassionate very knowledgeable, and cares very much about his patients. Great guy! Great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck's Credentials

GHI
HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thorough, compassionate, cutting edge with new therapies. What more could you ask for?"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best in the west! great guy and even better doctor. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initial visit with Dr. Otterbeck and was pleased. The doctor took his time explaining things, in fact anticipated what I was going to ask. When he was finish..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otterbeck is knowledgeable, but not nearly as hands on as my new doctor at NYU. But he is the better option on SI. His staff, however, is HORRIBLE. Espec..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "could not be happier with Dr. Otterbeck... he takes his time and really cares about your well-being"

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thoroughly enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Otterbeck who was informed and informative. I now have a good understanding of my disease and the difference manag..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otterbeck knows what he is talking about and he listens. He doesn't overbook so the wait time is very reasonable.. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otterbeck is very compassionate and helped me with my high blood calcium. a great guy and doc."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Otterbeck is probably the best endocrinologist I have ever met, he has been treating my diabetes for 3 years and he has an approach to helping me that is se..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I should not have been hurt nor surprised that even this doctor would invalidate my symptoms because I have another illness. Looking for a new endocrinologist."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Otterbeck and I don't like any Doctor! Definitely worth going to see! Man of compassion!"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A God-send for my mom. She was so ill with diabetes before seeing him. Simply amazing person!"

October 17, 2014