Ratings for Dr. Jessica P. Lukowski

Dr. Lukowski is an amazing doctor and person. I was her patient while she was in her residency and she not only was the kindest person I've ever met, but she also caught my preeclampsia before it caused serious problems. If not for her my outcome and my daughter's outcome may have been very different. She has inspired me to continue my studies and I hope to one day be a fantastic doctor like she is. Almost seven years later, my daughter is thriving. I cannot thank Dr. Lukowski enough for her diligence and kind heart. She's the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

she is very caring and undestandable with any of your questions,very nice person.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

She's young smart compassionate and empathetic. She has time to find out a few things about you and listen while keeping her office on schedule. Now I just need a GP like that

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Lukowski is amazing! she is very caring, Thorough and compassionate thank you so much Dr. Lukowski!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Lukowski was very caring, knowledgeable and patient. She did a great job learning my patient history before I saw her. I look forward to her taking care of me during this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Jessica P. Lukowski's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

MVP Health