Ratings for Dr. Jaha V. Howard

Dr. Howard and his staff are AMAZING! We are new to Atlanta, and I had to take my two daughters to the dentist yesterday for my oldest daughter's routine visit, and my 2.5 year old's first dental appointment. From the start, the staff made it a fun, informative and comforting experience. They used cute techniques to make it enjoyable for her. This is so important, as it sets the precedent for how she views going to the dentist in the future, and her overall attitude about her oral health. My oldest daughter, who's 11, loved it too. It turns out she has to have a bunch of teeth pulled that just won't fall out on their own, and she's actually excited. The office is beautiful, and in a great location. They have fun prizes for the kids after their visits and TV's to watch movies on while being treated. If you are looking for a warm, enthusiastic, knowledgable dentist that is wonderful with kids, look no further than Dr. Howard and his staff. They are great!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013