You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rikk Lynn

Horrible experience with Dr Lynn. He treated me very poorly, like if I was nothing., dismiss my. Issues like it was not important He is a very arrogant man. I will be writing to the board soon

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I found Dr. Lynn to be a very good dermatologist. He is knowledgeable and very helpful. Every time I went into the office and saw him, he acted genuinely glad to see me. I get tons of skin cancer and he was very good at removing it without leaving a scar, or referring me to an excellent derm surgeon. He is a very good dermatologist and a really nice, easy going guy. Five stars for this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I used to see Dr. Lynn when I lived in SB for chronic non-melanoma types of skin cancer, as well as botox, etc. He was always very friendly and easy going and acted glad to see me. He has a sense of humor and is a nice guy. And a very good dermatologist. Five stars for this terrific doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Great staff, great doctor. Very personable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

As a UCSB student I was referred to him by the school on site doctor, Dr. Lynn was amazing at explaining that my burn would heal (it was by my breasts and I was devastated), he gave me an intense healing lotion for it and two years later, it's gone. At the same consultation, I asked him about a small birth mark by my ear and he recommended for me to come back and removed it in the second consultation. Overall I had a great experience with Dr. Rikk Lynn.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

This is the second time I have been sent to him. First time took 5 months to see him, just to be told my basal cell carcinoma was too large for him (it was .8 of a mm when referred). I had same experience as comment below. My second visit started with a different doctor or assistant, after taking my list of issues from past year along with treatments tried he got the dr. He didn't look at my problem areas, he made comment insinuating I made these marks myself. He did glance at area on my back I asked him about almost 2 years ago that still bothers me, he said it a cyst plain as day and offered no suggestions to help me ease discomfort (and his assistant/doctor was nice enough to let me know being numb there and surrounding area normal sometimes). He did do a punch biopsy on my back in area that has never had any issues. He is the worst dr. I have ever had. I left there crying. How can skin specialist be put off at looking at skin. No help, wasted my money.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I may have caught him on a bad day judging by other reviews here because he was quite rude with me and my dismissed my problems as if i was hypohondriac.He called me confrontational when I tried to explain my problem and why i am worried about it.I left the office crying.I am glad he agreed to help me with doing a biopsy at all for a problem i have had for almost a year.I have not had problems with any doctor before of that kind of communcational nature and his staff was very nice to me and helpful in contrast.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I have been to several dermatologists and Dr. Lynn is the only one who has actually taken the time to listen and answer all of my questions without rushing me. He is very kind and knowledgeable and does not treat you like another number. Treatments are tailored to you rather than grouping you into a 'one size fits all treatment.' I would definitely recommend Dr. Lynn.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and thorough. The best dermatologist in Ventura County.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Rikk Lynn's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience with Dr Lynn. He treated me very poorly, like if I was nothing., dismiss my. Issues like it was not important He is a very arrogant man. I ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Lynn to be a very good dermatologist. He is knowledgeable and very helpful. Every time I went into the office and saw him, he acted genuinely glad t..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I used to see Dr. Lynn when I lived in SB for chronic non-melanoma types of skin cancer, as well as botox, etc. He was always very friendly and easy going and a..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, great doctor. Very personable and reassuring."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a UCSB student I was referred to him by the school on site doctor, Dr. Lynn was amazing at explaining that my burn would heal (it was by my breasts and I was..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a highly skilled doctor with an exceptional bedside manner. His being ridiculously handsome doesn't hurt either, LOL."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3343352'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014