Ratings for Dr. Avani Bhambri

I visited Dr. Bhambri on a Friday morning. I was able to get an appointment the day after I called and was seen by the doctor within 5 minutes of arriving at the office, so they are very prompt. However, the doctor stood 6 feet away from me throughout our discussion. I felt like she wasn't really listening to my concerns and like she had a look of disgust, or annoyance...I'm not sure what that vibe was. When she examined the area in question she literally looked at it for less than 3 seconds and then made a very vague diagnosis. She has all the warmth and caring of a large block of ice. I was in tears by the time I checked out and will absolutely never go back or refer this doctor to anyone. Based on these other reviews ( that I wish I'd seen before my visit) I can't understand why she is a dermatologist, since she clearly doesn't seem to enjoy it.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

The staff was not friendy upon arrival or at the time of exit. The Dr. could have cared less about the exam. I will not be going back or recommending anyone to this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I visited Dr Avani for my 2 years old daughters severe daiper rash and was extremenly disappointed with her treatment. We waited in the Dr room for 5 minutes and the Dr Avani came in and asked the reason for our visit and we told her that our daughter had a severe daiper rash and wanted her to check for it.My daughter was sitting on my husbands lap and she asked us to remove her daiper and we did and she did not even made an attempt to come near to her to check her skin instead asked her nurse to take the pictures.I was surprised and asked them why they were taking pictures of her private parts and the dr told us that its for future reference and i was surprised as i did not remember signing anything related to taking pictures in the consent form but kept quiet as i wanted my daughters pain to go away , she saw her from a distance of 4 feet from her chair did not even made an attemps to move out of her chair to check the rash closely and gave us prescription for hydro cortizone. we went to the CVS to pick up the prescription and was told that they did not received the prescription so i called the Dr office on Friday around 1.30 PM and left a voice message and later my husband called them back and left a message again and no one responded till today which is Monday 9.30am . Their normal office hours are Mon to fri 8am to 5pm and they did not even responded to the voice mail left 3 days ago.I will not visist this Dr again and will not definetly refer her to anyone ever for sure.after a disappointing consultation with the doctor, now i'am wondering if there is any way for me to make them delete the pictures they have taken and also want to know if its even allowed to do so without parent's consent

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I visited Dr Avani for my daughter daiper rash and was disappointed.she came in and we told her about the rash.My daughter was sitting on my husbands lap and she asked us to remove her daiper and she did not even made an attempt to come near to her to check her skin instead asked her nurse to take the pictures.I was surprised and asked them why they were taking pictures of her private parts and the dr told us that its for future reference and i did not remember signing anything related to taking pictures in the consent form .she saw her from a distance of 4 ft from her chair did not moved out of her chair to check the rash closely and gave us prescription. we went to the CVS to pick up the prescription and was told that never received it so i called them on Friday around 1.30 PM and left a message and no one responded till today which is Monday 1.30pm which is 3days . Their normal office hours are Mon to fri 8am to 5pm .I will not definetly refer her to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Avani Bhambri's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Rockwall, TX