Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Knudsen

The doctor seems knowledgable and nice. I feel she is very good. Her nurse however does not return your phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This is the doctor you want. I had made a "back-up" appointment with a doctor in Richmond because I, honestly, didn't think I would find an endocrinologist of Dr. Knudsen's caliber in Hampton Roads. I was so wrong!! She is an excellent, knowledgeable and delightful (and I don't use that word lightly) physician, and her staff is top notch. You will be in good hands with Dr. Knudsen!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr knudsens assistant is very hard to reach. I have been trying for three days to reach her for an order for an uptake. I think her office is poorly managed and am thinking about finding another endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Knudsen was very open to letting me make my own decisions. Very caring, great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Knudsen and her staff work with Dr. Anne Leddy. Everyone at that office is helpful and caring. The nurses genuinely care. Dr. Knudsen is lovely to work with as a patient and listens. She's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I don't think you can find anyone as caring and honest as Dr Knudsen in the Newport News/Hampton area. The whole staff is a breath of fresh air for the medical profession.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Karen L. Knudsen's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)