Dr. Christopher M. Jones

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Jones

Dr. Jones is a very good doctor who is not only very skilled in his field but he is caring and listens to his patients. The day after my surgery he called me to see how I was feeling. I had a quick recovery and couldn't be happier with his surgical work.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Talented surgeon. Very professional. Prompt and focused.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Jones is the man with the Million Dollar Smile. He is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and most of all cares about his patients. He has repaired my hands, wrists, fingers and thumb. If needed again, there is not doubt that Dr. Jones is my go to doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

An excellent operation on rotator cuff and reattachment of biceps. Playing golf in less than 5 months!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Jones is a caring & extremely knowledgeable skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Jones always made me feel comfortable. I never felt rushed. He always took his time with me, answering all my questions, like he had only interest in my issue.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable and is very approachable. He is a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I saw dr C Jones 2 Times I had a “locked” finger He gave me an injection in the palm of my hand - 1 year then another - 1 year or so after the 1st time Dr Jones is a focused intelligent doctor who is a Wonderful orthopedic surgeon If I should have a problem again - he’s my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Caring and professional. I would recommend Dr Jones to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Very professional. Would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat

Dr. Christopher M. Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Christopher Jones is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with expertise in hand and upper extremity surgery. He serves as Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Jefferson Medical College. After graduating from Lafayette College and Penn State with advanced degrees in Mechanical Engineering, he worked for 3 years designing orthopaedic instruments and implants. Dr. Jones graduated from New York University School of Medicine and trained at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, one of the country’s leading trauma centers. He completed advanced training in upper extremity surgery at C.V. Starr in New York City and pediatric hand surgery at Dallas’s Texas Scottish Rite Hospital. Dr. Jones is a member of numerous professional societies including American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Society for Surgery of the Hand.

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• Carpal tunnel syndrome