Ratings for Dr. Savita Joneja

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr Joneja treated my wife with dignity and respect. She was knowledgeable about her condition and compassionate and empathetic in delivering her diagnoses. We were without insurance and facing very hefty medical bills so Dr. Joneja kindly waived her modest and well deserved fees. You would be hard pressed to find a better primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

She is very Rude....I wouldnt recommend anyone to have Dr joneja for a Family Dr. She have no compassion especially for her elderly patients. She treats her patients like they are a bother to her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I am very impressed with the Dr. Joneja,she has great bed side manner which is very important to me, I do not like to feel like my problems are unimportant and she never made me feel that way. She is very understanding and knows her stuff . Dr Joneja is a great doctor.I went to her with alot of problems and she is helping me to get everything under control.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Superb doctor with old-fashion values, thorough with exams, very knowledgeable & excellent with the medically complicated patient. Nurses & Office Staff are very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Very thorough, and always follows-up on test results. Always takes plenty of time to answer questions and never makes the patient feel rushed. Very knowledgable and polite. Office staff is also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Savita Joneja's Credentials

• Mahatma Gandhi Inst Of Med Sci, Nagpur Univ, Wardha, Maharashtra (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Seneca, PA