Ratings for Dr. Bryan C. Ego-Osuala

He neither knew, nor cared, about my problem. He seemed annoyed that I was taking up his time. So I will have to find another primary care doctor (one who can spend more than 4 minutes with me). To make thing worse, I had to wait 2 hours past my appointment time to see him. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I was very happy with my visit with Dr. Ego-Osuala, Great Staff, he was very helpful and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Ego-Osuala to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

GREAT ENT. I have had problems with my ears for over 6 years with not help from my primary care doctor or other ENTs. He is one of the best in his field, recommend by my audiologist. Very friendly and listens to your concerns and answers all your questions thoroughly. He will be treating my son next. Had tubes placed in my ears and my ears after 6 years of pain and hearing problems. Took him only 2 visits to figure that out. If I had seen him sooner I would not have severe hearing loss right now.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Bryan C. Ego-Osuala's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Lanham, MD