Ratings for Dr. Li Liang

Very good doctor. She deserves 5 starts and her staff are excellent too.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Liang is absolutely the best in San Diego! She has great knowledge and expertise and is very pleasant to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have seen many psychiatrists, she is one of the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Luang is a great doctor! I recommend her to all!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

She may have distrusted me simply because i was tired, so she may have ordered a urine sample for my tired eyes, and may have not filled my prescription in which i need to function, may have kicked me out of her office and may have not returned my payment. I highly to not recommend doctors who may act like this.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I am so happy to find her to be my doctor. She spends time with me to fingered out my problems. I love her beautiful office too.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

She is amazing doctor who treats you as a whole person.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

A great dr!! Listens patiently to what I have to say. Asking good questions, very thorough, very knowledgable! I think her diagnosis is right on!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Wow is this lady rude. I called to make an appointment and she was so obnoxious and unprofessional on the phone that I had to end the call. She made assumptions about me based on the ONE MINUTE I was on the phone with her. She seems incompetent and lacking in social skills. I would definitely not make an appointment with her. If you can't speak to people with respect, you probably shouldn't be working in a profession where you're supposed to help people with their problems. Gross.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I would like to give the highest rating to Dr. Liang. I started to see Dr. Liang since April from a friend's recommendation, and I think I found the right one. She spent good amount time asking questions before coming up with a diagnosis. I am impressed with the kind of questions she asked as they made sense to me. However, the thing most important to me is that the medications she prescribed seem to be working well for me so far.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013