Ratings for Dr. David H. Pico

I first started seeing Dr. Pico to cure some brutal and constant headaches. He was the only person to give any relief and i go immediately to him whenever another headache begins. I've been seeing him for years and I've referred everyone I know to him. None of my friends have had anything but amazing things to say about Dr. Pico. He's kind, caring, mellow, non-judgmental, and always ready to help you maintain health.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I was just referred to Dr David Pico yesterday and after meeting him today I am so pleased to say I found a new Chiropractor. I have been going to Chiropractors for over 25 years as part of overall health and maintenance. I have seen some doozeys when is comes to some chiropractors, so when I find a good one, I want to hold on to them. Dr David was incredibly personable and professional. His outlook on health and wellness is just that---an outlook on your health and wellness, and not the wellness of his bank account. Definitely check him out and make him your Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pico. He is warm, engaged, thoughtful and has a great sense of humor. I am literally part of about a 15-person friend group who sees him regularly, and we all keep bringing in more of our friends and family. Personally, I have very severely herniated disks that have limited my health for many years. Dr. Pico has spoken at length with me about not only spinal health, but gym regimens, nutrition, relaxation techniques, and all kinds of self-care. He also routinely donates time and monies to local charities, which I greatly appreciate. Finally, he is wonderful about payment. When I needed 2 sessions a week and could not afford it, he put me on a monthly plan that made it possible. This is truly a guy who puts the health and well-being of his patients ahead of anything else. Also, LGBTQ friendly!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Pico is a caring and incredibly competent doctor. He is very skilled, as well as personable. I always feel confident I will walk out of his office far healthier than I walked in.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr Pico is a great chiropractor. He really helped me with issues of numbness in my hands. As well as making useful suggestions for what I can do on my own to improve my health.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

oUTSTANDING. PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS THROUGHOUT.DR PICO'S TREATMENT SHOWED IMMEDIATE RESULTS. EXPECT TO SEE HIM TWICE A WEEK FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS,

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

He's the best! He's personable, caring, and really believes in preventative healthcare. I asked him about exercise moves and he actually remembered and gave me a list of 20 different exercise back moves. This is one doctor that actually listens to you. Everyone should go see him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

i have been going to dr pico for years and have always had good experiences. he is on-time, helpful and spends the right amount of time with you

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011