Ratings for Dr. Henryk T. Malczak

First time I ever go to an urgent care and it was the best experience ever, I AM NEVER GOING TO THE HOSPITAL UNLESS I AM ABSOLUTELY DYING. No matter how bad I was feeling that day the receptionist was very welcoming and made me feel like she cared. The whole staff was so friendly and understanding. I went thinking i had a simple cold, but just couldnt miss work without a doctors note. After walking in the nurse immediately checked me in and the doctor was seeing me within 10 minutes. Dr. Malczak and his nurse were on there game and treated me as if I was their family. Without there extensive work up and laboratory exams they did I would have never known how sick I really was. I will NEVER go anywhere else but AvantGarde Urgent Care! Thank you guys for everything!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr.'s i have never been comfortable with but this one does not only provide excellent care his bed side manor is one of a kind i always refer him to my friends and family..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Malczak is one of the top physicians I have had care for myself and family. He is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel comfortable. He is an excellent communicator, and spends whatever time is necessary to care for your needs and answer any questions and provide advise to you. I live in Ocala, but work in Leesburg. Even if I move back to Ocala, I will still travel the extra distance for his care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013