Ratings for Dr. Brian Nibler

I end up with this doctor every time I go to the deaconess er. I have stopped going there. When I went in because I was 8 weeks pregnant and bleeding, he told me to take some advil and go home. No tests. Sacred heart told me I was having a miscarriage. I have asthma that can trigger panic attacks, causing my inhaler to not work. I have to go to the er to get breathing treatments. When I get this doctor, he tells me to "just breathe" and does nothing. He has done this at least 5 times just to me, and I have to go to sacred heart for treatment. By then, I am usually close to passing out. My friend saw him, and he told then they just twisted their ankle and were being dramatic. No x-ray or even a real exam. They walked all the way up to sacred heart to be told they fractured it in three places.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He was trying to flirt with me. He said he was Dr. Nibler but he let the pretty girls call him Brian. It was gross. He is old and fat. I found out he is not even a Dr.. Don't go to him... especially if you're a woman.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Nibler is NOT a good physician. He spends very little time with patients and is very COCKY with a bad attitude. He acts as if he knows everything and is very incompentent!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012