Ratings for Dr. Tim Deakon

My knee injury was misdiagnosed which may have caused further damge as I was placed in a boot cast. I found him arrogant and not willing to listen to me when I was describing my pain etc.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

If you are referred to Dr. Deakon, you are in the best hands! As a high level athlete, I was so thankful to have such a thorough and caring surgeon. After my ACL reconstruction, Dr. Deakon followed up with me on numerous occasions to ensure that I was at my best before returning to my sport. If you are willing to put forth the time and effort for a proper recovery, he is the ideal surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Deakon did my ACL reconstruction in 2012 he did a great job considering the severity of my knee issues. I would see him again and would recommend anyone needing knee surgery to explore options with this surgeon. His staff was also very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

If you are looking for good bedside manners move on. Any time I have had to contact their office my file is missing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Fixed my ACL back in 1999 and still going strong. Great Doctor, very knowledgeable and skilled professional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

smart , pleasant , punctual , makes patient feel very comfortable ,explains everything in detail .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

A very good and capable surgeon who knows exactly what he is doing

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011