Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Bald

Highly recommend Dr.Bald! Just had an abcessed tooth pulled and he and his staff were phenomenal! Didn't feel a thing and his "chair side" manner made me feel comfortable and at ease!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

We were vacationing in Nags Head when our daughters (29) back molar started giving her problems. She was put under anesthesia and did not have any complications. By the next day she was doing great.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Please check out yahoo comments on our office. Our office does participate with NC medicaid and United Concordia. however, if you provide us with your insurance information we will gladly call your insurance company and see how they will help you out. We offer payment plans through a company called care credit. You can get the 800 phone number and apply on the phone in seconds.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

had terrible experience with my wisdom teeth and so did my husband when he had his taken out

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

My College Student Daughter needed Wisdom Teeth removed, was referred to Dr. Bald by our family dentist. Called for appt and explained that daughter had only 3 wisdom teeth, asked for cost of procedure & was quoted cost for 4 Tooth Extraction. Tried to explain again that she only had 3. Would not listen, would not work with me with payments, though I work in medical field in town. Went to Dr. Taylor in Chesapeake, 3 month payment plan & daughter got Excellent care THERE! Would never even attempt another appt with Dr. Bald. Can't really rate him, as I never got past the rude individual at the front desk!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

We were referred to Dr. Bald for my daughter's wisdom teeth removal. We were told to be on time or our appt. would be rescheduled and we would be charged for the appt. We got there 15 minutes early with all paperwork. The appt. was at 9:30 am. As of 11:30 am, they had not started. I told them that we could not wait another minute. We were never told once why the schedule was moving slowly. The assistant rescheduled us for the next week before we left, and the very next day, his assistant called us and dismissed us from his practice!! How insane is that? I know a doctor's schedule can run behind sometimes, but two hours? And to dismiss us because we couldn't wait around for ever? I feel he is totally unprofessional. I don't think he liked the fact that I feel my time is just as valuable to me as his time is to him. I was thoroughly disappointed with his superior attitude. We have found another oral surgeon who's schedule runs more smoothly!! The new doctor is GREAT!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006