Ratings for Dr. Colleen Poole

Excellent Dr., very caring, takes the time to explain everything and you never feel rushed or uncomfortable for asking questions. Love her! Knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Best Doctor. So patient and helpful with my 3 year old. I will be sad when we no longer have to consult with her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

BEST EVER. I could never have enough space to tell you how wonderful and thorough Dr Poole is. She put me at ease - 100%! NEVER feel rushed. If you are lucky enough to have been referred to Dr Poole, you will not be disappointed. Genuinely loves what she does and cares. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Poole was thorough, warm and friendly. She put my anxious daughter at ease and gave us as much time as we needed with her. We never felt rushed, and her genuine concern for my daughter was palpable. I have a huge amount of respect for this woman, and am fully confident having her care for my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Best. Doctor. Ever. She requested taking my daughter on as a patient after we had been hospitalized twice for the same condition. When my daughter feel sick a third time she waited at her office for us so we could see her even though it was after hours. Such a high level of care I have never seen before. Patient, understanding, and knowledgeable with adults, and paitent and caring with the kids. My two year old loves going to Dr Poole! The office is very child friendly with plenty of toys and kid friendly books & tv in the waiting room, and toys and little tables in the exam rooms too. Great decor for kids as well. A lot of thought has gone into the whole set up of the place in order to make kids and parents feel comfortable. Dr. Poole also works at LMH on call, which is where we met her and she is fantastic even out of her office, but be advise making an appointment can be tricky as her schedule is varied due to the hospital patients. Although she's certainly willing to work with you.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Beyond awesome I sincerely can't say a bad thing about her. I found her to be extremely knowledgeable. Took the time to answer ALL my questions without rushing me and making me feel ridiculous for asking. I very much appreciate the fact that she became a peds dr so that we can be blessed with someone like her!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Poole is a great communicator and was very thorough in treating my 3 year old.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

She was punctual, patient (with my 2 year old), and very knowledgable. I look forward to our next visit with her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011