Ratings for Dr. Claudia Saba

I have been a patient of Dr. Saba in Lansdowne for several years. She is very knowledgeable and really cares about helping the patient. Concerning her office staff I think they are very efficient, helpful and know exactly what is going on. I'm very surprised with all the negative reviews as I have never encountered rude front office staff or rude nurses. I've never seen any "old" receptionist there, just the younger staff that has been here every day for several years. I do have to say that Dr. Saba always seems to be running behind seeing patients so I take that as she is not rushing patients out the door and cares about the quality of their care. I've just learned that when I go for my appointment, it is not going to be on time but it is worth it for the care I receive from Dr. Saba.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The old receptionist lady is incredibly mean and rude that I walked out with tears one time. I came back once or twice because I liked Dr. Saba, and hoping that the receptionist would have retired. Nope, still there. So thankful I am forced to look for a new rheumatologist since moving to a new location.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

When you see the same poor ratings regarding the staff, it should prompt the doctors to do something about it. Dr. Saba is wonderful, but her staff is extremely rude, unprofessional, and uncompassionate. I plan to file a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Rudest staff I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I HAD BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. SABA'S FOR 18 YEARS, AND HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HER. THE STAFF IS RUDE, MEAN, ALWAYS EATING AND TALKS ABOUT PATIENTS IN FRONT OF OTHER PATIENTS, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! MY LAST APPOINTMENT WITH HER, I WAS RUNNING 10 MINUTES LATE, AND I CALLED TO TELL THEM THAT. THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME IN 18 YEARS THAT I WAS LATE FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER, BUT MANY TIMES I HAD WAITED OVER AN HOUR AFTER MY APPOINTMENT TIME TO SEE HER. AT THIS TIME, I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO RESCHEDULE BECAUSE DR. SABA COULD NOT SEE ME BECAUSE I WAS 10 MINUTES LATE...I SAID NO, I WILL NOT RESCHEDULE AND I WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN. I WISH DR. SABA KNEW HOW RUDE AND MEAN HER STAFF IS...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I see quite a few doctors these days and I have to say that Dr. Saba has hands down the worst office staff. The old woman who is the receptionist is the rudest person and a nightmare to deal with. She should have retired long ago. The concern for the patient's time and well being simply does not exist. This practice must pay their staff very little as that is the only explanation I can come up with as to why the caliber of the office staff is what it is.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Saba's staff are extremely rude. They do not have any manners. They hide behind the glass partition and only open it to give you a rude message or response. Likewise when you are leaving. I cringe just thinking about having to deal with them. Although the doctor is nice, I feel that she doesn't look at the broad picture. She focuses on one aspect of the symptoms and then continues to treat you for those symptoms rather than considering all of your sumptoms. This is my third and last visit to her. I have no interedt in being treated poorly by the staff and not thoroughly treated for my ailments. Im not asking for additional medicine, just some non-prescription ways to ease my pain. Additionally, I had to wait 45 minutes before the doctor saw me on my second visit and one hour on my third visit. When I was called back to the patient room, there was no appology from either the staff or doctor. Patients are not beggers, we are paying customers who can and will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

All the posters who spoke of Dr Saba's horrible staff are correct. Going to the Leesburg office is like being assaulted by an army of Attila the Hun medical assistants.In my at least 10 years of going there I have only met 2 who didnt act like mongols. They are normally rude, condescending, arrogant and just plain pains in the ass.They do nothing for patients beyond the demands of the job. I was given an injection of something I'm allergic to, and some of the staff blamed me for the error, even though every visit I've made it clear what my allergies are and had just had a lengthy discussion with the nurse regarding this allergy.On the upside, I do love Dr Saba, she's the opposite of the Attilas who work for her, but I'm starting to feel I'd rather chew my own leg off then interact with the medical mongol hordes!!!!C'mon docs in this practice, it's a new year.Do your patients a favor and clean your medical house!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

The office staff and lab technician were surly and rude. Dr. Saba did not seem particularly interested in listening to my symptoms; she wanted a quick fix and nothing beyond that. The person who called to report my blood test results was not knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The doctor is fine; the staff is among the worst. The process for getting a prolia injection to treat osteoporosis is poorly communicated to the patients. Every injection takes multiple phone calls to get the infusionist to request the insurance pre-authorization and the delivery of the medicine. It's not my insurance. It's not the doctor. It's the staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013