Ratings for Dr. Gregory Varjabedian

I made a BIG MISTAKE by going to this doctor . I had septoplasty and developed overbite (JAW problems ) because of the new nose. I want to stop thinking about what he has done to me . Ruthless Person and he says Iam too possesed about everything. he totally changed my profile . God please erase him from my life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

if you take up too much of him time, he will shut down the conversation and say you need to find another dr and you will have wasted your time and money. he is smug, rude, egotistical, and only in it for the money that comes with the easy patients who don't ask questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Stay Away from this doctor. I got my septoplasty surgery done by him and now having multiple complications after the surgery. My Nose is totally out of shape and not even able to smile since surgery. My lip has dropped down because of too much stretching from the surgery. When i asked him about complications , he just said " I am sorry that you did not LIKE the way your nose looks " . LIKE The way my nose lookks????? For him its just a cosmetic thing and he does not care about the complications after surgery. Even my jaw is misaligned after surgery. He does not care about anything after surgery , will just experiment it during surgery. Please stay away from him. All good reviews here are fake , probably entered by the doctor himself http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Gregory_Varjabedian/reviews#ixzz3c0jTxkyM

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I feel like the other rwview that is here..he did nothing for me while all the time interupting would not go back..evet

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Varjabedian is a wonderful doctor! He has treated every member of my family and was able to diagnose a bleeding disorder, spasmodic dysphonia, removed cancer from the head/neck. He is patient, kind, understanding and I would highly recommend him. He is friendly & personable when you encounter him outside of work.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Chose terrible for knowledge based on his knowledge of dealing with people. I have no idea about his knowledge of actually dealing with ENT issues. His diagnosis was given very fast based on little time spent with me. He's too emotional & cannot handle dealing with a person who is upset about the incorrect records being kept & the lack of communication. He's argumentative, then tells you he's not "having a debate". He should only have the nurses, who are very pleasant, speak to patients. (But good luck getting them to actually call you back.) A month later, and I still have the same sinus issues that he's telling me aren't there. Even though they've appeared on x-rays and MRIs--which other doctors have performed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spends time with the patient to understand their problem before suggesting something. Staff is great too. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

ONE IN A MILLION! Dr Varjabedian is an exceptional doctor and would come HIGHLY recommended to family & friends. Dr Varj did an outstanding job on my tonsillectomy. He explained the whole procedure to me and was confident he was good at it, which put me at ease because I knew I was in good hands. I felt very safe and comfortable with him. Everything went perfect and was a positive experience from start to finish. I can not believe how much better I feel! Thank you so much Dr. Varjabedian for bringing back my quality of life again.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Gregory Varjabedian's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1984)

AARP