Ratings for Dr. Toby Mandelman

Dr. Mandelman was always amazing and the staff were very helpful!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr.Mandleman is an excellent optometrist who I trust implicitly with my eye care. Many years ago she detected a tear in my retina which she said would become detached causing blindness if not repaired. The surgeon said that Dr. Mandleman detected s very small tear that most other optometrists would have missed and that I was very lucky. I would definitely recommend her as being the best.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Mandelman is fast, efficient yet always personable and professional. I feel confident that she is my best health interests in mind.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Awesome! Service is excellent, always goes the extra mile. Have been going there for many years, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

The best eye doctor in the business. Exceptional knowledge and extremely helpful. Toby and her entire staff are always willing to help.I would never consider seeing any other eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have exposure to lots of offices where service seems optional - you and your staff are exceptional in all areas because of your interest in your patients and are constantly exceeding expectations. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Toby Mandelman's Credentials

• University Of Waterloo - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)