Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Baker

Dr. Baker is an excellent doctor, he is caring and helpful, doesn't make you feel rushed and takes the time to explain options and medications. He is thorough and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. After a motor vehicle accident when I needed care and he wasn't in the clinic had them call me to have me see him at the hospital where he was very prompt. Can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

We have found Dr Baker to be a very caring and helpful Doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Baker is friendly and genuine. It's apparent he cares about his patients. He is thorough and competent without any condescension. Even after brief appointments, it is obvious Dr. baker is professional and devoted to his practice. I chose him based on several accurate recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I love Dr. Baker! I have seen every doctor in that clinic and he is by far the best! He is always willing to explain things to me in a way that is easy to understand. He never rushes and makes sure to check all possibilities before giving a prescription or prognoses. He never makes me feel uncomfortable especially with those 'special' appointments. Most other doctors in the clinic make me feel uncomfortable with any type of appointment. I recommend him to every one! Very personable and caring about all his patients!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My husband was admitted to the Raymond hospital for a couple of weeks and was put in Dr. Baker's care while there. We really felt that he was genuinely concerned for his well-being. He spent as much time with my husband as he needed, and never felt that he was rushed. We have only very positive things to say about this doctor, and feel very blessed to have been under his care during such a difficult time. Wonderful nurses as well!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Took my kids to see Dr. Baker. He was so great with them. He took his time and really didn't rush things along like doctors sometimes do. My kids were really comfortable and it went so great! He was very thorough. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Baker was great. Very friendly and fit me in after hours. Seems like a very knowledgeable and thorough Dr. as well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I have just started with Dr. Baker.. He is low key - not a boisterous personality but seems to have a sense of humour.. he seems knowledgeable, and willing to answer all my questions, of which there are many! so far so good...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Always willing to go beyond what is asked. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Everytime he has seen me he has no idea who I am or why he called me into see him. He doesn't appear to really care about his patients needs and isn't nearly as thorough at explaining results as other doctors in the same clinic.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011