Ratings for Dr. Alexandria Hanson

Dr. Hanson is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to her. I have been seeing Dr. Hanson for several years now and she has helped me through my struggle with Epilepsy. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hanson for years now and have never had any issues. Having epilepsy was a major life change and she helped me out so much.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

For a specialist, I was in to see her within a week. She has been diligent about having me return regularly so I can ask her tons of questions as epilepsy is very new to me. She lets me have a say in what meds I would like to try and asks me if I have done research on my own and found things I thing I would want to try. She is great with my husband and answering all of his questions as well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very knowledgable, kind, patient and able to explain in layman terms. Her explaination regarding migraines made the most sense of everything I've read. I felt she really cared and did not rush our visit.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Alexandria Hansen has been punctual and always had very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

What a beautiful person. Dr. Hanson show empathy towards the patient and husband. Did not rush and took her time in talking to both.Could not have asked for anything else epsecially during this trying time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Takes a keen interest in her patients.Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011