Ratings for Dr. Alexandria Hanson

Dr. Hanson is truly one of the most outstanding doctors I've encountered ever. She's a busy person but when I was with her, she has the gift to make me feel she's really there for me. I think she's working as a doctor not just for the money but for the love of seeing each patient as a person needing love. She offers her love through her knowledge, her patience, her smile and her willingness to listen and also through her honest attitude. I'm glad she's a doctor and I'm blessed to have been referred to her as my specialist. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Hansen is one of the most thoughtful and thorough neurologists. She goes out of her way for her patients. She takes the time to explain things to me, rather than speak in medical jargon. She seems passionate about her work and genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Absolutely the best doctor ever... I have used her for years and she takes a huge amount of time, patience, and kindness to explain.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Hanson is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to her. I have been seeing Dr. Hanson for several years now and she has helped me through my struggle with Epilepsy. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hanson for years now and have never had any issues. Having epilepsy was a major life change and she helped me out so much.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

For a specialist, I was in to see her within a week. She has been diligent about having me return regularly so I can ask her tons of questions as epilepsy is very new to me. She lets me have a say in what meds I would like to try and asks me if I have done research on my own and found things I thing I would want to try. She is great with my husband and answering all of his questions as well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very knowledgable, kind, patient and able to explain in layman terms. Her explaination regarding migraines made the most sense of everything I've read. I felt she really cared and did not rush our visit.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Alexandria Hansen has been punctual and always had very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

What a beautiful person. Dr. Hanson show empathy towards the patient and husband. Did not rush and took her time in talking to both.Could not have asked for anything else epsecially during this trying time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Takes a keen interest in her patients.Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011