Ratings for Dr. Don C. Walker

A very benevolent Dr. Knowledgeable.He has an acute sense knowing his patients health. Honest . He is good at being a Dr and enjoys being a Dr. I recommend his opinion on any medical problem.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

If you need an FAA physical, I would definitely take your business elsewhere. Not good. Not on your side.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My experience was so bad, I filed a complaint with the Medical Board of Georgia--- because they protect their own-so, they did nothing---- but, I did get all of my money back because I filed a charge back with my credit card company. Can you imagine charging me $81 for a 1-2 minute phone cal that I do not even know IF he really made it.... This guy , IMHO, is dishonest and unethical. I would never recommend anyone ever go to him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

One member of the staff at this doctor's office is awful. They did blood work and charged me for the needle they used! My copay is $30 and they chrged more! Wrote a letter to the doctor and received no reply so I guess he does not care what goes on at his office.I will NOT be going back!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Don C. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MB Health