Ratings for Dr. Yusri Gabrail

threatened to let me die and not renew my prescriptions within 30 days without an appointment,within 30 days. was my doctor for the last 7-8 years same prescriptions approved by the cardiologist never left the message with me,was the shoppers pharmacist same prescriptions for grade 4 lv and and atrial fibrilation he's been filling for 8 years has all cardiologist consultation notes. never ordered once an inr test in 7 years for warfarin didn't know that digoxin test, that day of your not to take digoxin..did one with the cardiologist knew i was taking apo furosemide and took it for 5 years...big no no as it is only short term and cause diabetes so, yes, after he left a threatening note with the pharmacist,that if i didn't see him he would not fill my prescriptions. akin to see me , or your death is imminent. he did this a year ago.same threat, and he never made contact with my cardiologist for the last 5 years consultation notes, he said

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Hard to get hold of, because he takes so many holidays...

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Great doctor and very knowledgeable. Dr Gabrail Takes his time with each patient and always is willing to discuss other aspects with the patient. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Gabrail is wonderful. He always listens and helps with what you need. He is an A+ Doctor. He is the best family doctor around. He is a very kind and sensitive man.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Gabrail has been our doctor for many years and I bless the day we started seeing him. Dr. Gabrail is very knowledgeable and always ready to listen and calms your fears immediately. You leave his office feeling better just by talking with him. Thanks Dr. Gabrail.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Gabrail as my GP. He is knowledgeable, caring and an excellent communicator! He takes time to listen to his patients and is open-minded to alternative health options! His new receptionist downstairs is a gem!! Very caring and attentive! I prefer his new location downstairs in the basement - more private and quiet!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing doctor really caring and knowledgeable. We appreciate Dr. Gabrail very much. He tries his best to take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Very knowledgeable and Very professional doctor. he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very meticulous in examination and diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He's been my doctor for a long time, and he is totally fabulous. I Certainly would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Excellent doctor. Dr Gabrail is the kind of doctor that always has time to listen to your problems and answers them in understandable language. His follow up care is excellent. Very efficient and Professional. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014