Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Refai

Dr. Refai is terrific. She and Dr. Jane Puskas make a strong general dentistry practice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I love Dr. Refai, different from all other dentists.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr.Refai is the easiest-to-talk-to and friendliest dentist. She puts you at ease, so that you want to come back! That's how I feel five weeks after having some of my teeth filed down and fitted with Invisalign, which I had been really scared about. I am so happy that I took her advice and went ahead with the treatment because at this point I barely notice wearing my appliance. Outstanding dentist, and outstanding staff!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Anna was able to see me at the last minute for an unscheduled two-hour root canal. I was very appreciative she took the time out of her busy schedule to accommodate me, especially since I had been turned away from my own dental office (of approximately five years)after being 20 minutes late. Needless to say, she as well as the other staff who were present, were very friendly, detail oriented, and more than professional!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I have been terrified to come to the dentist for over 15 years! Dr. Refai made me feel so comfortable, she is the first dentist who never judged me and actually cared. She is great, highly recommend her and the staff at the office, I'm definitely coming back.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I came to Dr. Refai as a new patient, very nervous- I hate going to the dentist! She was so sweet, very sympathetic to my fears and very professional. The first dentist I have gone to that has really taken the time to explain everything to me- thank you!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Refai was very professional and made me feel at ease during my procedure. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Refai is a caring and compassionate dentist. She listened to my fears and helped solve a complicated problem I had been having with one of my molars. Pain Free at last! She spent a good deal of time with me and didn't seem in a hurry. It's nice finding a dentist that's convenient and really makes me feel comfortable and cared for.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011