Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Giuffre

She botched my hand surgery as well as three other people I have contacted. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very Hopeful and Reassuring. Staff are also very positive.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Giuffre is an excellent surgeon whom just performed an abdominoplasty and panniculectomy in January, 2017. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very professional, confident and honest and puts you at ease with her personality and beautiful smile. She made me feel like I was the most important patient and was never rushed in her manner.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I had a breat reduction done. Prior to the surgery I had very symetrical breasts after teh surgery i was left with alot of scarrign which is painful and one breast larger than the other. I also had a complication where the blood was not draining properly and had to have a follow up procedure. I am very disappointed in my results and Dr Guiffre admitted that she owrked on one breast adn her student worked on teh other which explains why they are different sizes. Why didn't they check to make sure they were even. Very disappointed in the procedure she performed on my body would not recommend her services to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr giuffre did my surgery, she helped my finger which looked like hamburger after my work accident she is a outstanding surgeon , she took her schooling at John Hopkins

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Its been almost 10 months since I was referred to Dr. Giuffre and have never been contacted by her office. Today I called and was informed that I am on the "expedited" list for an appointment (carpal and cubital tunnel surgery) and I am still 1-2 more years away from even getting an appointment date. She must be amazing but who can wait 3-5 years for routine surgery...

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

After waiting for a year to hear anything when my family doctor referred me to Dr Guiffre, I called and was told her wait list is two years. I'll be asking my doctor for a referral to another specialist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. J Guiffre give me a tummy tuck and liposuction surgery. I thank God for someone with 15 plus years of experience and even having worked at the Mayo Clinic. Tummy Tuck surgery is major surgery, it should not be entered into lightly. The recovery period can be long. I am very pleased with the excellence and expertise of Dr. Guiffre and her team. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had a beast augmentation done in sept 2014 just over a year ago now and everything turned out good. I'm a little upset with the scaring as I had the incision in the crease. I am planning on getting them redone because I want to go a lot bigger and hopefully when I go for my consult this month I can discuss and hopefully she can fix my scarring in my next surgery. She was about 2 hours late for my surgery but I guess things come up and the other surgery took a bit longer than expected. One thing I didn't like was that after surgery when I was still out of it I never really got to speak with her I think she said hi and then was passed along with the nurse. I asked what size and made sure she went under the muscle and the nurse said she is pretty sure she went over the muscle which I did not want! - fortunately she went under. Just freaked me out because at first I thought I got what I didn't want. Overall I would regiment and go back

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

After over a year of various doctors/specialists trying to figure out what was wrong with my leg; (a mass was discovered encased around my Peroneal Nerve) and who could possibly help me, it was suggested that the person to do my type of surgery would be Dr J Giuffre. Once I was able to see Dr Giuffre, things progressed fairly quickly. One thing I realized very fast was "don't judge a book by its cover"! She is very beautiful and young looking (don't know how old she is) and I wasn't sure how much experience she had. After speaking with her for five minutes I was blown away -- was I wrong, she has been a doctor for years and is extremely professional and so very knowledgeable. She had actually mastered my type of surgery when she was working at the Mayo Clinic years ago. When the first surgery wasn't quite successful (due to having to wait so long before I was connected to her) she didn't give up; she said she was going to do something else -- and she followed through. Just finished my 2nd surgery and I feel very positive about it; not to mention I feel so "safe" with her at the helm. She is a doctor who I have recommended to many people. She is very pleasant and kind. She doesn't talk down to you, but she educates you so you understand what she is doing. Her nurse Tara has made my visits to the clinic very enjoyable and I feel like I could tell her anything she is so compassionate. She asks all the questions and then makes sure I leave feeling positive about my care and progression. If anyone is upset because they have to wait to see either of them then they should go elsewhere. I have had the extra time afforded to me when it was necessary and I whole heartedly agree that others will need from time to time the same extra time afforded to them. This isn’t just a regular doctor’s office; it is a surgeon’s office which is so very different. I am so thankful that I was connected to this awesome doctor and her dynamic nurse Tara. LK

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015