Ratings for Dr. David Barber

I find this practice is deteriorating. RPNs not knowledgeable, process patients like an office staff would, no assessment, not connecting information with assessment, no health teaching at all from the nurse. Miss having knowledgeable RNs who did assessments, listened to the patients and made a difference. Dr Barber is distracted, no longer engaged and hard to get into to see, never there. Feels like a walk in clinic not a family practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Absolutely wonderful, listens and cares for all of my family. I never have to wait long to see him or his interns (teaching) and I know he cares. My daughter and I see him often for various reasons and Dr. Barber never makes you feel unworthy of his time and is not condescending. We are lucky to have him the last 9 years.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Barber by another doctor because of an on going toenail issue. Dr. Barber has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to contact him at any time over the years if my issue arose again. He is very accomendating and has excellent bedside/chairside manner.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent doctor i would highly recommend him. Always on time and listens

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

After leaving a terrible Dr like Silverberg, Dr Barber is a refreshing change. He is very helpful and he listens to you rather then talking over your about unrelated topics. I am very pleased with Dr. Barber!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Barber provided excellent health care. His is a teaching clinic so you will likely see his residents and interns, but he is always nearby. He worked very well with my son when he had a broken hand. I was sorry that I moved away to a town where finding a doctor is impossible.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Kind doctor who is interested in helping his patients. Listens to what is wrong and tries to help by referring to specialists when needed

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

My experience with this doctor is that he is not very interested in his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011