Ratings for Dr. Peter Zhou

In August I woke up to my face feeling numb and after looking in the mirror, the right side was drooping and showed no control. I went the hospital and was given a regimen of steroids and anti virals as well as an appointment with a neurologist the next day. He claimed it would go away within a month or two. It didn't and I had to wait until December to get another appointment at which he told me the only thing that could be done was a nerve graft by a plastic surgeon. I refused to accept that and did some research as my train of thought was there had to be alternatives. I found Dr, Zhou's information on line and made an appointment. After the 6 treatments so far I'm able to smile, furrow my brow and close my eyes. The man is nothing short of a miracle worker and gave me back my smile. If you suffer from Bell's Palsy don't hesitate to set up an appointment as this gentleman is outstanding in his field.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

my mom suffered bell's palsy and went to see other acupuncturist for 6month where she suffered more emotional distress and had bruises all over her face after treatment. Her face looked even awful and worse after X acupuncturist's treatment. I had to find a good doctor for her - Dr. Peter Zhou. After each treatment her face was definitely showed noticeable improvements! now my mom is 90% recovered. If you are suffering from bell's palsy, I highly recommend Dr. Peter Zhou. Don't waster your time and money to other acupuncturist. Dr. Zhou is also listen to patient's concern and he really care about you. Thank you Dr. Zhou.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Peter's treatment of my psoriasis was a godsend, after suffering through western medical treatment. He has brought me, with a combination of accupuncture, herbs and cupping to a point where I can live comfortably with few flareups. More importantly he has shown how I can avoid flareups in the future. Both he and his receptionist Irene have been nothing but professional, friendly and caring. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Peter to others.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Came to see Dr. Zhou for Bell's Palsy but he also treated neck/back spasms as well. It was my first visit to an acupuncturist and I continued for multiple sessions for the Bell's Palsy as mine was a severe case. I was extremely impressed. Both he and his receptionist are very warm and professional, there is no pain involved (as I had worried it would) and most importantly, he produced results.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had tried free acupuncture sessions, on a cruiseship during a holiday, for frozen shoulder and in four sessions I was amazed no more pain. I had already done one year of physiotherapy with minimal results. So when I had a sore arch and leg spasms I decided on acupuncture. I'm no longer limping and can wear heels again. The muscle spasms are very infrequent instead of daily. Recently I had tooth extractions and I didn't realize how that pain was linked to other points in my body. I have recommended Dr. Zhou to others.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

After 7 visits, my Bell's Palsy was gone. This was my first acupuncture experience. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Peter Zhou to anyone who has Bell's Palsy. He is very professional.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Loved this dr! Helped me with a skin problem I had. I saw results for my acupuncture treatment the very next day.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011