Ratings for Dr. Nafeesa Sheikh

Nice office and friendly staff. I am happy with the service and results and always feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Great dentist, staff, and office. I am happy with the service and treatment always.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Love coming to my appointment with Dr. Sheikh and Tara. It is a relief being able have pain-free dental work!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Sheikh is an amazing dentist who truly and genuinely looks after her patients. Her and Tara make a great team and we feel cared for and comfortable every time we go there. We have moved to 4 different cities outside of Guelph over the past 7 years and we will never change her, we're happy to drive 45 minutes to go see Dr Sheikh because we trust her and we know we are well taken care of. Thanks for your amazing service!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Well worth the drive from Cambridge. I no longer dread going to the dentist. This is a different experience. Friendly, knowledgeable, and Dr. Sheikh has a very gentle touch. Tara is also top-notch.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Everything was perfect. Can’t think of anything that could have been better. Looking forward to my next cleaning and might try some whitening.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Best dentist in town. She is caring and explained procedure well, showed me the xrays and answered all my questions. Tara is very helpful. I Highly recommend Dr Nafeesa Sheikh.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

She is so helpful and understanding. I know my brushing is not the best (flossing even less so), but she doesn’t judge me and just tells me the facts and risks. I’m a grinder and my teeth were looking like I file them down while I’m sleeping. Ever since I got an appliance to wear while sleeping, my grinding has stopped. She also does a terrific job cleaning my teeth. Glad I spotted the office while driving by on Gordon several years ago.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Had an Amazing run Initially. But then i had a filling in one of molars and it got infected. I did not receive proper support for it. instead i was given a mouth-guard for $438. i had to get a root canal done and had to pay out of pocket as the mouth-guard ate into the benefits.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Best dentist I've ever had! Tara is lovely and she is always on time!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017