Ratings for Dr. Nafeesa Sheikh

Very satisfied with my dental work. I got some goodies after my appointment (floss, brush, toothpaste) which I think is a nice touch.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Staff is very good - professional and friendly. Punctuality is also very good. I don’t recall ever having had to wait more than 5 min. Dr sheikh and her staff are always helpful and I would give them full marks on this and overall knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr Sheikh is amazing! I’ve been a patient for many years and she is like a refreshing friend :) I trust her completely!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Nice office and friendly staff. I am happy with the service and results and always feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Great dentist, staff, and office. I am happy with the service and treatment always.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Love coming to my appointment with Dr. Sheikh and Tara. It is a relief being able have pain-free dental work!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Sheikh is an amazing dentist who truly and genuinely looks after her patients. Her and Tara make a great team and we feel cared for and comfortable every time we go there. We have moved to 4 different cities outside of Guelph over the past 7 years and we will never change her, we're happy to drive 45 minutes to go see Dr Sheikh because we trust her and we know we are well taken care of. Thanks for your amazing service!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Well worth the drive from Cambridge. I no longer dread going to the dentist. This is a different experience. Friendly, knowledgeable, and Dr. Sheikh has a very gentle touch. Tara is also top-notch.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Everything was perfect. Can’t think of anything that could have been better. Looking forward to my next cleaning and might try some whitening.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Best dentist in town. She is caring and explained procedure well, showed me the xrays and answered all my questions. Tara is very helpful. I Highly recommend Dr Nafeesa Sheikh.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017