You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Robbins

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Robbins is a fantastic doctor! I miss her so much! I had the worst year of my life with my health and unfortunately she moved at the end of the summer. I was referred to another doctor in the same office but haven't had the same experience. I miss her so much and hope she will return to Edmonton one day!! She really is one of a kind and treats her patients with such amazing care!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Robbins was really great while I had her in Edmonton. Due to a mess up by my former specialist in Ontario, the Edmonton specialist never knew about me arriving. Thankfully, Dr. Robbins took me on as a patient with Crohn's disease and assisted in getting my medication set up. She's a very good listener, understanding, and compassionate. More doctors should be like her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Sarah Robbins took very good care of me when I had a medical emergency. I agree with the comments others have submitted about how fantastic and amazing she is.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Sadly, Dr. Robbins is closing her practice in Edmonton by the end of this summer. Her departure is a considerable loss to her patients and to the city. Dr. Robbins, as others have said, is caring, compassionate, and is willing to do what it takes to help. The GI who will be taking up her patients will have very big shoes to fill. Dr. Robbins will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Robbins is the best doctor I have ever had. She is nurturing and compassionate. She listens. Offers helpful solutions and overall has my best interest at heart. She's encouraging and knows exactly what she is doing!!! I wish all doctors cared as much as she does. She saved my life and I am very blessed and thankful. Thank you Dr. Robbins❤️

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

One word: AMAZING!!! There is no better word to describe Dr. Robbins

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Hands down the best gastro I have seen. She cares and is very proactive.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Sarah Robbins is an amazing doctor, she shows compassion for her patients and she is extremely kind. She is excellent in her field of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Sarah Robbins's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robins is my new gastro, and I am more than pleased with her. I have been suffering from crohn's for 14 years and look forward to every appointment"

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robbins is a fantastic doctor! I miss her so much! I had the worst year of my life with my health and unfortunately she moved at the end of the summer. I wa..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robbins was really great while I had her in Edmonton. Due to a mess up by my former specialist in Ontario, the Edmonton specialist never knew about me arriv..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sarah Robbins took very good care of me when I had a medical emergency. I agree with the comments others have submitted about how fantastic and amazing sh..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sadly, Dr. Robbins is closing her practice in Edmonton by the end of this summer. Her departure is a considerable loss to her patients and to the city. Dr. Rob..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robbins is the best doctor I have ever had. She is nurturing and compassionate. She listens. Offers helpful solutions and overall has my best interest at h..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One word: AMAZING!!! There is no better word to describe Dr. Robbins"

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sarah is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and very compassionate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the best gastro I have seen. She cares and is very proactive."

January 27, 2015