Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lawen

Seemed distracted and full of himself. I prefer to go where the dentist makes me feel comfortable and that was not the case. Staff were ok but he spoke to them in a rude way and that also made me uncomfortable. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Arrogant dentist with greedy stuff, avoid them at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I am a new patient with Dr, Lawen and had an excellent experience with Dr, Lawen and the fill in dental assistant, Michelle. She was terrific as well. I received helpful information, and his manner was very gentle and put me at ease. I would go back in a minute.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am a new patient at Dr. Lawen's practice. I started the Invisalign treatment 6 months ago. My experience with Dr. Lawen and his team has been extremely professional and helpful. I'm so happy with the decision I've made to choose this clinic and have already referred friends to his services. I am now a permanent patient of his. The procedure was a breeze and I'm thrilled with the results so far. Thank you Dr. Lawen and team!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Had a bas experience here. Will not be back. Hopefully they improve their services.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Stay away. He will damage your mouth. Insensitive and incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been a patient at Lawen Dentistry for the better part of 1 year now, and I am very happy with my decision to switch dentists. The staff at Lawen Dentistry always greet me with a smile when I enter, and the assistants and hygienists are all very knowledgeable. Dr Lawen has transformed a mercury-filled smile into a beautiful white one. When my other dentist told me I needed numerous root canals only at the age of 21, I realized something wasn't right. Dr. Lawen has been honest with me since Day 1, and I never feel as though I am having something done to my teeth that isn't necessary.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Greg Bairds for 30+ years. Upon his retirement am now seeing Dr. Lawen - Recently had a chipped tooth repaired - totally wrong color - need new bridge - was fitted but they held my bridge hostage until paid - despite knowing cheque was in the mail from my insurance company. This would never have happened on Dr. Bairds watch. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I went to Baird/Lawen Dentistry for years and was lucky enough to have never met Dr. Lawen until recently. To make a long storey short I found him very rude and he seemed more concerned about something that I was never billed for rather than trying to make me better. The guys was a complete jerk. I would never recommend this dentist. Yes I understand it's a business but there is a time and place and complaining why I was in the dentist chair frozen about how I wasn't billed for something was almost enough to make me puke.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

About a year ago, I walked into Dr. Lawen's office with what was perhaps the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. I had a throbbing toothache and needed a route canal. I wasn't even a patient of Dr. Lawen's, I had simply heard good word of him through friends and family. He agreed to take a look at me, and preformed an emergency route canal on my tooth. He made time for me during his busy day, and even worked through lunch. Dr. Lawen is now my permanent dentist. He is the most compassionate and skilled dentist I have ever been to. He allows me to give my input, and prepares me for what he is about to do that day. Since going to Dr. Lawen, all my mercury fillings have now been replaced and I can happily say he has given me a reason to smile again. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012