Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lawen

Very friendly staff, I was acknowledged as soon as I walked in. Clean and friendly environment. Dr.Lawen was very thorough and took the time to answer all of my questions. Overall, an excellent experience at the dental office!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Unethical, unprofessional, disrespectful to his staff, zero compassion, passed me off to another dentist in his practice which was the best thing he could have done for me, new staff each time I have been in his care, is more concerned with making the money than actually making sure I was comfortable. The way he talked to his assistant made me want to jump out of the chair .one of the fakest offices I have ever walked into and wish I never had to experience him as a doctor . Stay away

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Seemed distracted and full of himself. I prefer to go where the dentist makes me feel comfortable and that was not the case. Staff were ok but he spoke to them in a rude way and that also made me uncomfortable. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Arrogant dentist with greedy stuff, avoid them at all cost.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I am a new patient with Dr, Lawen and had an excellent experience with Dr, Lawen and the fill in dental assistant, Michelle. She was terrific as well. I received helpful information, and his manner was very gentle and put me at ease. I would go back in a minute.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am a new patient at Dr. Lawen's practice. I started the Invisalign treatment 6 months ago. My experience with Dr. Lawen and his team has been extremely professional and helpful. I'm so happy with the decision I've made to choose this clinic and have already referred friends to his services. I am now a permanent patient of his. The procedure was a breeze and I'm thrilled with the results so far. Thank you Dr. Lawen and team!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Had a bas experience here. Will not be back. Hopefully they improve their services.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Stay away. He will damage your mouth. Insensitive and incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been a patient at Lawen Dentistry for the better part of 1 year now, and I am very happy with my decision to switch dentists. The staff at Lawen Dentistry always greet me with a smile when I enter, and the assistants and hygienists are all very knowledgeable. Dr Lawen has transformed a mercury-filled smile into a beautiful white one. When my other dentist told me I needed numerous root canals only at the age of 21, I realized something wasn't right. Dr. Lawen has been honest with me since Day 1, and I never feel as though I am having something done to my teeth that isn't necessary.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Greg Bairds for 30+ years. Upon his retirement am now seeing Dr. Lawen - Recently had a chipped tooth repaired - totally wrong color - need new bridge - was fitted but they held my bridge hostage until paid - despite knowing cheque was in the mail from my insurance company. This would never have happened on Dr. Bairds watch. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013