Ratings for Dr. Anna Kearns

Oh my goodness, I was just so afraid of my health before I met Dr. Fourchuck. She helped me with a range of things, did some food allergy testing, taught me how to change my diet. I find these young naturopaths so excellent at diet and food advice. She changed my life.

Submitted June 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Anna for three years now. She is a wonderful doctor, and a great addition to my health care team. Whenever any health concern arises I return to her and she always has great suggestions. She is number one in my books and that's why I've sent numerous family members her way.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Kearns is a caring doctor and a detective when it comes to your health. I came to see her two years ago with chronic pain and depression. After a few visits, I was on a treatment plan which had my pain improving and depression lifting. Within six months of working with her the changes were so significant my MD wanted to run new lab work. The results were very positive, my inflammation was down and my minerals/vitamin levels were better. This gave my MD confidence in our plan. Now my MD and ND work together, and it is the best system of care. Dr. Kearns encourages me to make better decisions for my health, my depression is better and most days I am pain free. I didn't think any of this was possible two years ago. I am grateful to have found her and want to let others know that if they are looking for complimentary approach to their health, she can help.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I am a faculty member at UBC, and thought that MD's were the answer to health care. That was until I had a health scare last year. After seeing my doctor and running the same tests over and over with no improvment in my symptoms, I knew there had to be another answer. I asked a few colleagues for a recommendation on who to see and Dr. Kearns name came up. Since seeing her last year I can't tell you how much better I'm doing. We zoned in on the problem and within three months I was feeling back to myself again. She is a fantastic doctor and I am now singing her praises to my colleagues. There are many of us at UBC who continue to see her and I'm happy to say I'm one of them.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I saw Dr. Kearns after a number of my colleagues went to see her. I now know why they all rave about her. She is so sweet and has so much knowledge. She explained all of her suggestions to me and everything made sense. After a few visit I had more energy, less PMS (my husband is happy), and a better stress response. I finally found a doctor who listened and understood me. If you are reading this and think there may be another answer or approach to what you are dealing with regarding your health, go she her, she changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have had pain and anxiety my whole life and I was trying many different things to cure it. I had seen traditional doctors and taken lots of prescription medications but they did not help very much and the side effects were crippling. I was referred to Dr. Kearns by a friend and I had a very thorough assessment with her. She listened very closely, and we talked about some very important things which gave me the feeling that she could help. She then started me on a very modest regime of supplements and diet / lifestyle changes, and we did some testing. I got the impression that she has a very good command of both science and alternative healing. I did not feel that she was trying to sell me "expensive nonsense" as indicated by the reviewer below. I am actually very optimistic that with patience we will find the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Not a real doctor beware. Will sell you expensive nonsense

Submitted October 17, 2015

After numerous failed attempt to figure out my digestion using my family doctor and referral to gastroenterologist (who was terrible) I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kearns. My doctors said I had irritable bowel and would have to live with it. After seeing Dr. Kearns for the past six months my irritable bowel is cured. We did a special test that showed I had too much bacteria growing. Wish I had seen her years back. If you are reading this and were told you have to live with irritable bowel you don't have to if you see Dr. Kearns.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Kearns initially for myself and was happy with the results so I brought in my son. She is great with children. The treatment plan for my son was simple and worked.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kearns for about six months. Initially I came to see her for acne after my dermatologist was not helpful. In our first visit I knew she was the right fit. She talked about triggers for acne and we created a treatment plan together. After 4-5 sessions my acne was significantly better. Since then we have been working on my stress and energy. She works with my GP which makes seeing her easy. I'm excited to continue our treatments and see how much my health improves.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Anna Kearns's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients