Ratings for Dr. Jay Rappazzo

Dr Jay is one of a kind. A big heart and big shoulders! He is very well mannered and takes a holistic approach to his treatments. He is surrounded by an amazing support staff and is very gentle mannered.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Jay Rappazzo is well researched, well educated and takes the time to look at the body holistically. He is very helpful in treating injuries as well as assisting in maintaining well being and preventing injury. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I am being treated for an old fracture with the laser. so far it has been the best form of pain relief of anything that I have tried. i woke up this morning after the fifth treatment with almost no pain. i have been dealing with this for 7 months and am thrilled with the progress so far.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I am very pleased with the treatment and the in-depth explanation of my injuries. I have a feeling that Dr. Jay Rappazzo sincerely cares. I have full confidence in his knowledge and experience as well as his extraordinary manual skills during adjustment. I would strongly recommend seeing Dr. Jay to anybody who is seeking a Chiropractor's help. Thank you, Dr. Jay! George Szatkowski

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have to agree with all the other comments. Dr. Jay is a very kind man and excellent Chiropractor. He seems to really care about his patients. a rare trait in Doctors these days

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I'm a 250lbs guy and no one has been able to adjust until Dr Jay came around! He's an excellent chiropractor - knowledgable, nice and listens to his patients. You won't be rushed out. He takes the time to talk, get to know you and do his treatment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Jay is just amazing! He treats my whole family (kids 2,6, me and my husband) and we couldn't be happier. He has helped me with my migraines when I thought there was nothing else left to try. He has an amazing desposition and is hands down (no pun intended!) the best chiropractor I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Just left his office for the first time. Amazing staff! Amazing service and Amazing Doctor! So glad I was referred to see Dr. Jay. My back feels 80% better than it has in the last week! Cant wait for my next adjustment!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

He definately know his stuff. He has been incorporating different techniques each visit and I feel like I am stronger and healthier than I have ever been!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

A very personable and friendly approach to patient care. He is very kind and knowledgeable and seems to really care about his patients

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Jay Rappazzo's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)

Kaiser-Permanente