Ratings for Dr. Jay Rappazzo

Dr. Jay was recommended for treating frozen shoulder in my left arm. In three weeks I have been able to almost lift it to above my head and the pain is 60 percent less. 3 months of physiotherapy and I was still nowhere so I am thrilled. Treatment is firm and sometimes painful but very effective. THANK YOU DR JAY!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I came to see Dr. Jay from a friends referral at my gym. What an amazing experience. He is very complete in his assessment and diagnosis and uses xray, thermal technology and lots of muscle testing which I have never experienced before from a chiropractor. He treated me with cold lazer, active release, special tape amd the best adjustment I have ever had. I agree with. All the other reviews. He is the kindest and most honest chiropractor out there!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was hesitant to see a chiropractor but read reviews on Dr. Jay and decided to see if he could help me. he made me feel at ease, explained everything in detail and was very gentle. I left feeling great and with a positive experience towards chiropractic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Honest and thorough. A great doctor with a huge heart.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

What would I do without him ? Dr. Jay, you are simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Jay spends the right amount of time with each person. I am never rushed and seldom left to wait too long. I have been seeing Dr. Jay for close to 10 years and will continue to see him for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Great chiropractor but more importantly an amazing person. He makes you feel comfortable every time you see him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jays for years after suffering with disc pain in my low back from a fall off a ladder while cleaning the eavsetrophs. Most recently I slipped again and irritated my disc resulting in a herniated disc at L5/Si which is excruciating. I have completed half of my spinal decompression sessions and I already feel better than I ever have pre injury! Cant wait to see how I am at the end of the sessions! Thanks Dr. Jay

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was introduced to Dr Jay from our Dads group on Facebook. From the minute I walked in to the time I left Dr. Jay provided the most thorough examination and treatment I have ever received from a chiropractor. I feel amazing and will be back again and again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Jay Rappazzo. The manual adjustments Dr Jay gives are gentle. His active release therapy and acupuncture, all which have helped my husband greatly. He is nice caring person who will make you feel comfortable and at ease. My new miracle worker. Thank you, Dr Jay!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Jay Rappazzo's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)