Ratings for Dr. Jay Rappazzo

Finally getting relief after a horrible experience at another decompression clinic. Dr. Jay is very kind and hs givin me more relief in 2 lazer treatments and gentle manipulation than 20 decompression sessions at a place down the street. So far he has been a God sent.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I am a chiropractor in town and Dr. Jay is who I see regularly. Great adjustments and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Jay has provided me the best Burlington Chiropratic service. When I have back pain I don't hesititate to book a appointment so i can feel better again.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Jay is one of a kind! Honest and true. I have been under his care for over 4 years and have regular acupuncture for old sports injuries and anxiety attacks. I always feel welcome and have incredible treatments. I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed and have been keeping my anxiety and panic attacks in check for a few years now without any meds. I was referred by a close friend and would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

A truly great chiropractor. Very kind and professional. One of the best adjusters in the field in my 30 plus years of chiropractic. A pleasure.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Very personable and professional. Excellent bedside manor. Powerful adjustments and strong hands

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I am a 70 year old female and have been seeing Dr Jay for my Diagnosis of Osteoarthritis in my hip five years ago. I see him every 2-3 weeks for an adjustment and more recently laser therapy. I am on no medication and feel great with his treatments. I have recommended him to my husband now for the same issue! He makes getting older easier! Thank you dr jay.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Jay was recommended for treating frozen shoulder in my left arm. In three weeks I have been able to almost lift it to above my head and the pain is 60 percent less. 3 months of physiotherapy and I was still nowhere so I am thrilled. Treatment is firm and sometimes painful but very effective. THANK YOU DR JAY!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I came to see Dr. Jay from a friends referral at my gym. What an amazing experience. He is very complete in his assessment and diagnosis and uses xray, thermal technology and lots of muscle testing which I have never experienced before from a chiropractor. He treated me with cold lazer, active release, special tape amd the best adjustment I have ever had. I agree with. All the other reviews. He is the kindest and most honest chiropractor out there!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was hesitant to see a chiropractor but read reviews on Dr. Jay and decided to see if he could help me. he made me feel at ease, explained everything in detail and was very gentle. I left feeling great and with a positive experience towards chiropractic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Jay Rappazzo's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)