Ratings for Dr. Jay Rappazzo

Honest and thorough. A great doctor with a huge heart.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

What would I do without him ? Dr. Jay, you are simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Jay spends the right amount of time with each person. I am never rushed and seldom left to wait too long. I have been seeing Dr. Jay for close to 10 years and will continue to see him for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Great chiropractor but more importantly an amazing person. He makes you feel comfortable every time you see him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jays for years after suffering with disc pain in my low back from a fall off a ladder while cleaning the eavsetrophs. Most recently I slipped again and irritated my disc resulting in a herniated disc at L5/Si which is excruciating. I have completed half of my spinal decompression sessions and I already feel better than I ever have pre injury! Cant wait to see how I am at the end of the sessions! Thanks Dr. Jay

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was introduced to Dr Jay from our Dads group on Facebook. From the minute I walked in to the time I left Dr. Jay provided the most thorough examination and treatment I have ever received from a chiropractor. I feel amazing and will be back again and again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Jay Rappazzo. The manual adjustments Dr Jay gives are gentle. His active release therapy and acupuncture, all which have helped my husband greatly. He is nice caring person who will make you feel comfortable and at ease. My new miracle worker. Thank you, Dr Jay!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Jay Rappazzo is the reason why my headaches have gone away. I spent years seeing specialists upon specialists and no one could help me. I love the manual adjustments Dr Jay gives. He's also an expert in active release therapy and acupuncture, all which have helped me greatly. He is such a nice and caring person who will make you feel so comfortable. A miracle worker, in fact! Thank you, Dr Jay! You have saved me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I was a skeptic of chiropractic for the longest time, but Dr. Jay changed my opinion of this type of treatment by 180 degrees. A year ago I slipped a disc and experienced piercing back pain. I thought it would be months before I'd be back in the gym exercising and lifting weights if at all. After a few chiropractic and acupuncture treatments by Dr. Jay I was back in the gym in a matter of weeks doing squats and deadlifts. Dr. Jay is a true professional. He thoroughly explains each treatment and fully answers any questions you might have. You are never rushed with Dr. Jay. My five year old son and my wife regularly see him. I couldn't imagine a better chiropractor and the entire team at the Healing Path are wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Jay is a compassionate listener and is able to quickly diagnose the ailment and the best short term and long term treatment. His manner is pleasant and comforting, and he very effective at providing relief. While doing toe touching excercises I tore my hamstring muscle and blood was pooling in the rear of my leg. I was not able to walk. Dr Jay was able to put me at ease, reassure me that there was an effective treatment and that I would soon be able to walk again. He treated me for 2 weeks and I was good as new, as promised. An extremely knowledgeable professional. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Jay Rappazzo's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)