Ratings for Dr. Jay Rappazzo

Dr. Jay is a great chiropractor. He is current and up to date in his understanding and treatment of sports injuries

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Jay has been my chiropractor for over 10 years. He has kept me healthy and strong for all my competitions and marathons. He is very talented at what he does and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr Jay is incredible! I went to him to help with lower back pain and he was thorough, helped me find the problem and developed a program to eliminate the pain. Incredible chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Excellent Chiropractor with an equally excellent personality. He is very easy going and easy to talk to, and makes you feel at ease with your treatments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I have had my previous Chiropractor for 20 years. I never thought that I would find another doctor this good. I am so impressed with Dr Rappazzo, his skills, care and personality. I now know that I am in good hands for the next 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Easily the best chiropractor in Burlington. Caring and thorough and very professional.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Jay Rappazzo has been my chiropractor for over 10 years. He has always been welcoming and understanding. I have never felt pressured, rushed or too much like a "client." I have had a pleasant experience with everyone on his chiropractic team and I highly recommend him to any friends or family who are on the search for a new chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I have been having Adjustments with Dr. Jay for 4 weeks now and my headaches are completely gone! He is amazing! If you are looking for a chiropractor who goes the extra distance look no further.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I have been to many chiropractors in my life and have been astounded by the style Dr. Jay uses to treat. He is very well trained in manual therapies and has a very unique approach. I feel great every time I leave and have learned a great deal about how the body works.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

The clinic is very professional and Dr. Jay is a great listener and knows how to care for people. He treats me with Active Release and it is very painful at the time but provides relief I can't get otherwise.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Jay Rappazzo's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)