Ratings for Dr. Mark Fujiki

Horrible! I missed one appointment due to my phone getting lost and me not being aware of the date of the appointment and Fujiki dental denied to ever give my 5 year old son an appointment again. We got turned down after ONE missed appointment. I was told by the receptionist that the dentist has refused to see us because there was a no show. Would not recommend to anyone. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Mark is funny and is a nice man. I haven't been very impressed with his staff lately, but the new receptionist (Barb) seems quite nice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Excellent dentist. Fujiki Dental has been the only dental office I have ever known and I have nothing but the best things to say about them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Amazing dentistry. Have been a patient of fujiki dental over 37 years. Will NEVER change. Great with all age groups.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Mark is hilarious and I always had a good time when going there, but he messed up several fillings and a root canal, which broke my tooth years later. I had to have it extracted since and it will cost several thousand dollars for an implant. Good guy, questionable dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

My son loves going to Dr. Fujiki. They talk hockey and it is a very comfortable and friendly dental office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I recently had my four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Mark. I was terrified walking in, knowing that I would be awake during the entire process. However, Dr. Mark and his assistant Monique were AMAZING. I was laughing 3/4 of the time and I had zero swelling. They were terrific!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

My daughter needed bonding for her front tooth. We don't have dental insurance and had to pay twice because it broke within the week. Dr. Mark Fujiki inserted a "rod" to make the bonding stronger. Not very attractive to say the least. In the end we needed a crown and a root canal because the rod killed the tooth. Similar situation with our Son at this office, luckily his bonding broke on the weekend when they were closed and we were forced to go elsewhere, he has never had any problems once it was repaired by another Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Mark and all of the staff at Fujiki Dental are fantastic!!! Always so kind and helpful. Dr Mark is kind, very funny and always listens to what is best for you to make the patient comfortable and happy. I would never go anywhere else!! Highly recommend any of the dentists at this office!!! :))))

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

DR. Fujiki makes going to the dentist easy with less pain and with great skill

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013